9) Animal

:) 

        Please vote & leave feedback if you want more!!!

        Sorry about the censoring. LOL.

         * * *

        “I’m sorry,” Ferro kept murmuring into my neck. Moments before, he had been sobbing, clutching at my body for comfort. It was the most heartbreaking moment of my life.

        “I’m sometimes a sad drunk,” he slurred out. “I took some pills...” His eyes were glossy, gone, and slightly w3t. He pulled back, putting a finger to his lips. “Shhhh, don’t tell Scarlett.”

            “You’re high, too?!” I ran a hand angrily through my hair and then tied it back tightly into a ponytail. “What the hell did you take? How much of it?” I checked his pulse. His heartbeat seemed fairly normal, but his pupils were insanely dilated. 

            “Good stuff.” Ferro wiggled his eyebrows. “Don’t worry about it.”

        I peeled Ferro’s hands off of me and he fell slightly against the counter. Was he a drug addict? An alcoholic? It was pointless to yell him for using drugs right now, pointless, but I wanted to so badly. I wanted to scream at him and slap him silly. God, I was acting like his girlfriend or something!

        I searched through his cabinets for a glass and filled it with water, folding his fingers around the glass. “You need to drink this, then you need to go sleep.”

        Ferro looked down at the glass and those dark eyebrows crunched together.

        “Yes, it’s water,” I said. “Now drink it.”

        He drank down the glass, watching me over the rim. “I want to shower,” he said, starting to fumble with the buttons on his shirt. “The sheets on my bed were just cleaned.”

        “You can’t shower, Ferro, you can barely stand up.” I put a hand to my forehead, overwhelmed. “It’s time to go to bed.”

        “You don’t understand, Scarlett.” Ferro’s eyes grew heated. My eyes followed his hand, which adjusted the bulge in his jeans. “I need a cold shower. I’m in pain.”

        “Jesus Christ!” Face aflame, I quickly looked up. That was the fourth time I was brought aware to his raging h@rd on, all of which were within three days of my arrival at the apartment building. “Did you take Vi@gra, or something?”

        “No, I didn’t.” Ferro smirked, appearing more than satisfied by my reaction.

        “Well, can’t you just…” I gestured briefly with my hands, feeling my face heat up again. “I don’t know, jerk 0ff in the bathroom or something? I don’t feel comfortable coming in the shower with you, and that’s what I’d have to do because you can barely stand up.”