f o u r t e e n

♥︎

♥︎

After a while she saw a panicked looking Taehyung come towards her direction.

"Mom did you see Taekwon I was busy talking to one of the client and didn't see him."

"What!?"

"He is notcoming here?"

"No!how are you so careless Tae!my baby oh my god everyone help looking for my baby."her ego was long gone,too worried to care,she haven't properly see the adorable boy yet!now he's missing?!

"What's his name Tae?"

"Taekwon."Jihyun was so worries to notice the evil smirk on her son face.

And Taekwon?He was sitting under the table,cutely munching on the slice of bread,waiting for his daddy's call.

"Wonie baby you can come out now."

Taekwon wait for a bit to make sure it's his dad and come out,grinning widely before run into his daddy's arms.

"Daddy!"

Jihyun and her friends turn over to where voice come from.

Seeing the look on Taehyung face make her realized,she was being fooled she can't do anything but accept that she's falling for her son's son.

Taehyung has to go talked with some of his childhood friends that come along with their mom,leaving Taekwon with Jihyun and her friends.

"Baby do you want some pastries?"

"Is it sweet?"

"It is baby and delicious too."

"Dada said Wonie can't eat sweet and oily food."

"Why is that bub?"

"Dada said Wonie only has one kidney so he can't eat those."Taekwon's innocent answer making the group of elder women gasped in surprise.

a/n: I know nothing about this but just go along for the shake of story please,last chap too please ignore it.

Jihyun pull Taekwon's shirt up to see if it's true or not.

She gasped,horrified by the scar on her grandson's back.

"Wonie is fine now just can't eat those things.Dada said he want to give Wonie both of his kidney but he can't."Taekwon said innocently,confusing why were the elder women started tearing up,Jihyun pulling her grandson into a tight hug while crying.

"Mama is so sorry for yelling at you."

It's already almost noon in the next day,Jungkook was smiling fondly looking at his son talking about how fun it was at the party.

About an hour later Taekwon who was exhausted from talking and playing so much,fall asleep.

The door open revealing Taehyung's mom,Jungkook bow slightly before saying a 'Hello' but the woman keep her head up not really acknowledge the greeting.

Jungkook already saw this coming but still feel a slight pang in his heart.

"Let me make it clear I only want Taekwon and not you,So I'm giving you 10 millions and leave."

"Taekwon is my son and there's no way I'm selling him."

"I'm not telling you to sell him,but think about this Jungkook,Taekwon will have a better life if he live with us.Taehyung told me you haven't legally married yet."

"No!Taekwon is my son,I've raised him for almost four years now,I've gone through everything and there's no way I'm selling him,you can't do this to me!" Jungkook was a sobbing mess now and his voice unknowingly woke the small boy in his arms up.

"Oh oh dada why are you crying?Did you have a nightmare it's okay,don't cry."Taekwon haven't fully awake yet but trying to calm his dada down,remember how Jungkook calm him whenever he got a nightmare and did it adorably,making Jungkook smile through his tear while hugging his son tightly.

"Mom!stop scaring him!he haven't even forgive me." Taehyung's deep voice make everyone look up.

"Daddy!oh and mama's here too."Taekwon cheerful voice make everyone smile along except Jungkook who look confusingly at the older male,not getting what he's talking about.

"You're going to responsible for everything if he run away from me again,stop playing around mom." Taehyung said while walking over to Jungkook and gently wiping his tear away.

"Wonie let's go with mama and let's dada and daddy talk yeah?"

Taehyung nodded letting Taekwon holding his mom hand and left the room.

"Can you explain now?"

"Promised you won't get mad." Taehyung said,trying to act cute and it shocked Jungkook because he has never seen this side of Tae.

"I won't if you have an understandable reason."

"Mom know about us not yet married and Taekwon first name is not Kim,she want us to married and make Taekwon the hire." Taehyung said,trying to joke around but Jungkook didn't laugh,so he continued."Mom has always been like that,but she's kind,she's just lonely and when she saw Taekwon,she's ready to give everything to have him.But not by taking him away angel,she just wanted to know which one would you choose between our son and money,even though I told her you wouldn't change Wonie for the world."Taehyung said while softly caressing Jungkook's soft cheek.

"I'm so tired right now we'll continue tomorrow yeah?I'll just take a short nap." Taehyung said and Jungkook could see how exhausted he looked so he help massage him and let Taehyung sleep on his lap,on the couch.

I'm late,aren't I?

I'm sorry if the chapter is all over the place,I don't feel good today and almost faint but I'm a bit better now.

Love you all moonies and take care💙💙💙