Job interview

Levi's POV

“Come on Levi, stop being a asshole and hire her already! She's been through a lot, you should know. Besides she's a really good person and ....

“Shitty glasses, for the last time I am not hiring her. Now leave me the hell alone.” I said.  “She can work at Wendy's or something.”

“Levi you know damn well that a job at a fast food restaurant won't get her shit around here. Last week my landlord just raised the price of the rent, so I went from paying $2,000 every 5 months to paying $5,000!” she protested.

“Good. She probably did that because she was tired of your disturbing ugly ass dogs, Sawney and Beanie or whatever the hell you call them.” I said.

“Ok first off, his name is bean. Second, your the one to talk about disturbing, Mr. CEO of Poop jokes.”

I smiled. “What can I say?”

Just then a girly voice was at the door.

“Uh, Hange, It's F/N. I brought the stuff for you.”

I looked at Hange, annoyed. “If this is one of your tricks, four eyes then-”

“Oh fuck off Levi. I just sent her to the store to get something for my experiments because I was in a rush to get them this morning.” and to F/N she said “Come in!”

Reader's POV

I got the stuff that Hange told me to get and when she told me to come in I obeyed.

There I found Levi sitting on a chair behind his desk and Hange standing right besides him.

“Thank you so much, F/N. And I'm pretty sure you've already met Levi.” she said.

“Yes I've met him. You know this, so stop trying to convince him to hire me. Obviously he doesn't want a filthy klutz to work for him so just let him be. I'll find a job somewhere else. Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go do what I said I was going to do. Finding a job somewhere else.” and then I started to walk out.

“Wait F/N!” called Hange. “Why are you leaving without a fight?”

“Because Hange, I sure as hell ain't a beggar.” I answered

But then Levi said. “F/N, your hired.”

I turned around, surprised. “E- Excuse me?”

“I said your hired.”

Even Hange looked surprised, and knowing Hange it's not easy for her to get surprised.

“So this was all a test?”

Consider it your job interview. And you passed. From now on your going to be in charge of my work schedule, my meetings etc. As a secretary you are good at math, right?”

“I'm sure she would've fully explained her skills through a normal and proper interview. Don't you think, Levi?” Hange questioned.

“Shut up shitty glasses, your the one who asked for this.” and then he got up and walked closer to me. “You start tomorrow at 7:30 am sharp.”

“But everyone else gets here at 8:30 .....”

“Get out, Hange.” Levi said flatly.

“Ugh fine I'll leave you and F/N alone since you wanna be bipolar all of a sudden.Just don't fire her the next day.” said Hange and then she walked out with the box that I gave her.

Levi starred into my eyes and for a few minutes I felt scared. Not uncomfortable, but scared.

He was so hot. I thought. No F/N, get those thoughts out of your mind. There's no way that he can like a girl like you.

“Ok you little shit. Now that I've got four eyes out of the way it's time for you and I to discuss things. First off you'll call me Mr.Ackerman from now on,got it, brat?”

“Yes sir.” instead of finding Mr. Ackerman intimidating when he gave orders I found him rather sexy. But it's best if I keep those comments to myself.

“Now get out.” he said finally after giving me a long list of rules under 3 minutes that I had to remember and follow.

“Y-yes sir.” I found him sexy, that doesn't mean that I wasn't still afraid of him.

And then I left and went to sleep the minute I got home (Let me rephrase that: Home = Hange's house) because I had a long day ahead of me tommorow.