005

Sana went home after tutoring Mrs. Park's son tonight—they lived two floors below hers.

"You're late."

Sana saw Jungkook sitting on her bed, pouting. And he's wearing a new shirt.

"Where's the money?" Sana asked as she threw her bag on her bed and removed her jacket.

"Where have you been? You said you'll be back at seven but," he glanced at his wristwatch. "it's already eight."

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you."

Jungkook frowned, still pouting. "You should've told me earlier!"

Sana raised a brow at him. "Why? Are you my mom?"

"What if something bad happened to me?! You're supposed to protect me, that's the deal."

She scoffed and was about to retort but he's right. She heaved a sigh. "Kay, fine. Sorry, then."

"You don't sound so sincere."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me."

Her jaw dropped as she stared at him in disbelief. "Are you insane?!"

Jungkook burst out laughing as he rolled on the bed. "Issa prank!" and then he laughed harder.

Sana bit her lip, keeping herself from saying profanities. But she couldn't control herself and pushed him off the bed, making him fall on the floor.

She stepped on his chest. "Where's the fucking money?"

Jungkook grunted from pain. "I didn't know you can be that gangster. I was just joking—"

She stomped on his chest. "Where is it?"

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry. It's in the bag." Jungkook pointed at the bag at the corner while still frowning.

Sana stepped away and took the bag. She opened it and lifted a bundle of cash. She looked at him.

"This?"

"Yeah, that's yours."

"Mmkay,"

She opened her drawer and just put it in there.

"You still haven't answered me yet."

She looked back at him. "What do you mean?"

"Why are you late?" He asked as he sat on the chair in front of her.

"I had a tutor. I'm teaching someone from this building."

"Really? What do you teach?"

"Math."

"Woah." he crossed his legs. "A math freak."

She glared at him. "I'm not."

"Well, since you worked hard today, I prepared you something."

"What?"

But Jungkook just ignored her. He stood up, went to the table and removed a food cover. "Tada!"

Sana stood up too and went to the table. "A cake?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile. "I asked my friend to deliver it too. Just for you." and then he winked at her.

Sana just shook her head. "I see you haven't eaten it yet."

He pouted. "I waited for you."

Sana chuckled, in a sudden.

"Oh." Jungkook pointed at her, surprised. "You smiled."

"I didn't."

"It's my first time to see you smile."