13 ✰

NARRATOR

"What's happening?"Lia whispered shouted as she accidentally knocked off a plastic vase.

"Whose that?"

"Oh no we're screwed" Yeji looked at Lia.

Yeji looked around finding somewhere to hide as someone dragged them to a corner. It was Soobin and Yeonjun, "What are you two doing here?" Yeji asked the boys.

"Umm saving you from trouble?!?" Yeonjun replied.

"Shhhh, he's coming" Lia hushed as they all stayed quiet.

The guy went out of his office and looked around, "I swear i heard someone, Never mind time for my afternoon yoga"

"He does yoga?" Yeonjun widen his eyes as Soobin covered his mouth.

"Phew, that was close" Soobin wiped his forehead in relief.

"Thanks for saving us, who knows what could had happen" Yeji chuckled.

"No need to thank us, were friends righttt? and that what friends supposed to do" Yeonjun answered.

"Lia, you look bothered something wrong?" He added.

"I'm okay, i was just curious who could Mr. Wane be talking to"

"What did he say?"

"It was- Aha! So you two ditched us for the dudettes? I thought were friends" Lia was about to talk as Huening Kai interrupted.

"Not Yeonjun cool, not cool" He shook his head.

"Yeah not cool" Beomgyu joined in.

"Don't mind both of them.. Just catch us up later, We'll be at the snack bar" Taehyun said.

"What we're you about to say Lia?" Soobin faced the girl.

"I was about to say is th-Lia! Are you going to help me test this or not?" Yuna approached the girl holding a robot looking thing.

"Oh right.. later Yuna, but can i speak?" Lia asked as Yuna nodded.

"Back to what i'm saying is that- What are you students doing here? This is an off limit area unless you have business with the school administrators" Lia was continuing as the afternoon hall monitor cuts her.

"We just passed by sir" Yeji answered.

"Well then go on, shoo shoo" He shooed them away.

"I'll just tell you later at dinner, Now i have to go and test this project we made" Lia said as she left with Yuna.

"So snack bar anyone?" Yeonjun asked.

"Oh you know i'm in" Soobin nodded his head in agreement.

"Well then what are you two waiting for? But first help me bring this laundry baskets to my dorm" Yeji handed the boys her baskets