Chapter 48

Tanvi's P.O.V.

When I woke up, my head was a little heavy and my vision was a little fuzzy. My leg was draped over his waist. Well, half of my body was over his. I was unintentionally tracing circles on his shoulder when he turned us around in his sleep and tightened his hold around me.

"Don't do that", he mumbled unconsciously but as my mind was still not functioning well, I didn't hear him at all.

When he opened his eyes, I could just stare at his eyes.

"I said no", he said, I stared as those lips moved but couldn't register anything in my mind.

"Anvi!", He said as he shook me a little.

"Huh?"

"Are you still drugged?"

"Drugged?", I screeched as I sat straight on the bed. He just chuckled and sat up straight. Stretching a little which cause his muscles to flex a little and I think I just died. God it was so hot.

I quickly look elsewhere inorder to avoid me from getting awkward.

"Oh look at you, trying to avoid looking at me when yesterday you wanted to lick these abs", he said as he moved closer.

"W-what? No! Why the hell would I even say that?"

"Oh you were saying that"

"Oh god!", I didn't even remember anything.

"You don't remember anything?", He asked a little sadly. I just shook my head negatively. I didn't remember anything because that part of my memory was blurry. But I knew one thing for sure that I had to apologize to Sanjay.

"You want to even go to Mr. Star yesterday, said they wanted some help with business"

"What? Why would I say that? That doesn't even make sense!", I said as I tugged onto my hair. What else did I do? I didn't confess anything did I?

"What else did I do?"

"Why should I tell you that?", he said smartly before skipping inside the bathroom. Sneaky little bitch!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

The sad part is I remembered everything. I was taking a shower when one by one all the memories become clearer. It's going to be so awkward now that I remember the moment in car. 

The male dog! Him saying those words but thinking that I won't remember it.

"Oh god!", I said as I repeatedly banged my head against the wall.

I knew for sure I'll start acting awkwardly with him now. Why did I do that. I smacked myself a few times as well.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Tanvi, it's okay"

"No really Sanjay I kind off ruined it didn't I?"

"No you didn't! Luckily Arjun took you home before you could do anything", why did he have to mention his name?

"Oh and Tanvi, I have a favour to ask you, I'm going on a business trip tomorrow and mom and dad are going to meet aunt for two days, so-"

"Yeah, I'll stay with Yash don't worry"

"Thanks a lot, and thanks for the unexpected gift as well"

"Welcome", I said and cut the call.

I started packing my bag, well there was nothing much to pack only some essentials because I still had some of my clothes back home. I had a really uneasy feeling when I packed the bag but chose to ignore it.