Chapter 5

The hero, princess

"You're about get crazier, (Y/N). Don't worry because I'm with you." Link said. "I'm confused." You looked around. Link walked a little far away from you. "When Akari passed by me, I sensed her immediately. It got stuck to my head. So..if this works..you owe me." He said.

Link focused on his power. As the Triforce of courage shined through his hand, he was being transformed into someone else.

Once the light was gone, you saw a wolf. Black fur with white on it's front and sides. You stood there quietly. "L-Link..?"

The wolf slowly walked over to you. "You're...a wolf?" He nodded. "No. I'm an elephant." You heard. "You talk?!"

"Not really. You can hear my thoughts. I have Akari's scent, c'mon!" Wolf Link ran off. "W-Wait!" You followed.

You two followed the scent to a lone village. The Hidden village.

I herd of monsters appeared and headed towards you. "Oh, boy. It'd be nice if I could turn back."

"You CAN'T?!"

"No! But, I can still attack!" He took at least half. "I'm going to search for Akari!" You ran. "Are you crazy?! You're unarmed!"

"So are you, but you can still do something!"

You search and searched. In a room, you saw someone in a cage. "Akari?"

She looked up. "(Y/N)!" You ran to the cage. "You're unarmed." She said. "How did you get here?"

"Link turned into a wolf and followed your scent. Can you get out?"

"This cage has a strong barrier. Only light can defeat it."

"Aren't you light?" You asked. "From the outside. The bow can do it, but I'm inside! Link needs to transform back to his original state, so he can slash the barrier with the Master sword!" She kept going. "How do I do that?" You looked around for any nearby monsters. "I-I don't know..I can let him out of that form, but then again..I can't."

You left the room to search for Link. "Link!"

"(Y/N)! Did you find her?" He asked, still i'm his wolf form. "Yes, but I need the sword!"

"The Master sword?!"

"Yes. It'll break Akari free!" You exclaimed. You and Wolf Link headed to the room where Akari was. Link handed you the Master sword from who knows where. His inventory, maybe.

You slashed the barrier a few times and it didn't work. "Why isn't it working..?"

"The sword is-"

You kept slashing out of anger. The distress that has been building up until now let out the final slash that worked. Akari got out of the cage free. So much light came out of the Master sword that it also helped Link go back to his normal form.

Dark Link came in the room. Link quickly grabbed the sword and cut him in half, making Dark crawl on the floor. "You were supposed to be our hero...(Y/N)."