ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. Since today we will have a performance task in music, I decided to dress myself up a little.

After changing to my clothes, I went downstairs and eat my breakfast

After changing to my clothes, I went downstairs and eat my breakfast.After eating , I brushed my teeth and went out to head to school. The whole day I spent it by ignoring Bts and making sure I won't encounter them. Even if we are on good terms, I just don't want to be acquainted with them for now. If it's school related then I would talk to them but if it's not needed to talk to them, as possible I will go far from them.

When lunch came, I was about to go to the garden to eat there when someone held my wrist making me stop from walking. I looked to see its jungkook who is holding my wrist and taehyung beside him.

"Please let go of me" I said to him. He did let go of my wrist

"Eunha come seat with us" Jungkook said.

"I---- I don't think its a good idea" I told him. "

please eunha? We would like to get to know you" jhope said to me while the both of them giving me puppy eyes which is my weakness by the way.

( aishh not those puppy eyes, I can't resist them)

"I---I no I'm sorry" I told them.

"pretty please?? Just this once and we will not bother you anymore if this won't end well" jungkook said while jhope agreed.

"I - - - Fine, I'll eat with you guys but only this once " I said defeated.

"Yeayyy, Let's go eunha, the others are already waiting" jhope told me and lead me to the cafeteria.

When we walked in, I told them that I will buy my food first.

"Guys I'll just buy my food, you guys can go ahead" I told them.

"Nahh, we'll come with you since we also need to buy food" jhope said.

"Oh, ok" I said timidly.

We then bought our food and went to their table. While walking to the table, I can sense that all the girls are sending daggers behind my back so I told them about it.