Chapter tweenty-five - Mess

Alexander POV

Because I decided to cancel my appointments the other day. A back to back meeting is now happening. I called my wife and inform her that I will be late coming home.

"Hello Alex" She greeted me. Her voice like music to my ears. Makes me smile even though I am really tired now.

"Babe good noon, I think I can't fetch you tonight I have pending meeting and I need to finished it today but promise O will come home as fast as I can babe" I said apologetically. Honestly I don't want her to be alone in that big penthouse. I don't want her to feel lonely.

"Alex it's OK. It's my fault anyway why you have pending works. Sorry!" She told while apologizing to me even though its not her fault.

"Hey hey its not your fault don't say that. It's just so many meetings today nothing more. I will asked Ben to drive you home ok?" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Ok don't skip lunch and dinner Alex ok?" She told me. See! She so thoughtful.

"Yes my wifey. Bye need to hung up. I love you muwhhaahah" I told her.

"I love too Alex" then she hung up. That recharge my energy and I bet she's blushing right now after she said it. Cute!

I went to my meeting smiling and inspired. Just thinking after this tiresome day I will be home with my wife waiting for me. Nice!!

A meeting with Mr. Aguilar is a success. I was able to close a deal from him. But during the entire time his daughter who happen to be there keep on flirting on me.

She purposely pull her blouse with a V-shape neck that made her boobs almost pope out from her cleavage. Then suddenly I felt her feet in my legs. She keep caressing it. I push her feet and without bothering to glance at her.

After the deal he's leave while my Secretary preparing my ride outside. Leaving me and her.

"Want to have fun handsome?" While she step closer to me and biting sexily her lower lip. Then she was about to caress my chest but I stop her hand and push it away.

"Can't you not understand that I am not interested? I already have a wife." I told her angrily and I quickly walk to avoid this women.

Ben drive me off to my office and immediately went to my work. I want to finished this early I can't wait to hug and kiss my wife.

I finished all my paper work at last. I glance on my watch its 7:30pm. Shit she's now at home. Her shift will be end at six. I quickly run to exit and drive off towards my penthouse. I miss her so much.

I quickly open the door of my penthouse only to be stumble by her. I quickly catch her to avoid her from getting fall. She the look at me shocked and horrified.

She hug me immediately and I feel her body tremble.

"Hey hey hey! Why are you trembling? Why are you crying? Who hurt you?" I told her worriedly.

She hug me too tightly and cried. Shit shit... who did this to her? Who made her cry.

I look up and I found my friend Daniel smirking looking at us.

"Wow the lover boy arrives huh? " A smirk from Daniel.

"What did you do to her"I shouted loudly.

"Woah woah... easy man I didn't do wrong. I just show her what kind of friendship we had" He said madly.

That made me confuse. I look into my wife she look afraid hen she immediately run outside and get in the elevator quickly.

I went to Daniel again and demand him explanation.

"I just show her this video then she suddenly cried. She never believe in me so I just show her evidence" he then give me his phone and I quickly tap to play the video.

I was shocked, angry, hurt and beyond mad. It'a video of my old self having sex with two girls and after we did it I let my friends fuck them. Shit shit shit! She saw this?? Goodness she must be hurt right now.

I grab his collar and I punch him non stop in the face. He didn't even fight back he just keep laughing. I think he's on high. Shit!

He laughed madly and told me " what? Are you denying it too? Don't be too clean man. We know what kind of man you are. "

My vision become red, all I wanted is to ripe his face... his laughing face. I punch him again and again until I am fully satisfied.

"Get out from my house. Don't even think we are friends. I am cutting it from this very moment. And don't you dare come again in front of my wife cause I will kill you next time" I told him.

After I returned to my consciousness I get my phone from my pocket and quickly dial my wife number. To my dismay her phone beep in the sofa. She left her phone in here? Shit! Shit! Great where did she go?

I quickly drive to her apartment and push the bell many times. Looks like shes not here. Urg where did she go. I ran my hand to my hair feeling frustrated.

Shit shit.. what if she will not go back to me? What if she will be afraid of me? After seeing that video surely she feel afraid. Please please please don't. I pace back and front in front of her door. Thinking where did she go in this late hour.

Oh god what if something happen to her? She ran outside wearing only that sexy sleepwear. Oh shit... shit!

Marialle! Yes Marialle she will go to her since she's the only close friend she had. I quickly dial my friend who is a detective and I asked him to find Marialle address. After 10 minutes he texted me the address. I drove off towards Marialle address praying my wife is there.

I arrived in her apartment and quickly ring her door bell. I sleepy Marialle welcome me.

"Just great! After you hurt my friend you come here? She will not come with you nor living with you again. He doesn't deserve a man whore like you. Go away before I call a police" she angrily told me.

"Please let me talk to her. Its a big misunderstanding. I will never hurt her. You know how much crazily in love with her. Please let me talk to her please  begging you" I don't care if I beg on my knees right now. I want to talk to my wife. I will go crazy without talking or seeing her.

"Just leave now. We will pass our resignation letter tomorrow. We don't want to work with someone like you" great great..

I cried and bend on my knees to her.

"Please let me see her. I just want to see her. Please I can't leave without my wife" I beg her

"Shes not your wife Alex. Wake up! That video that your asshole friend show to her is the real you. Do you think she will comeback again after seeing that?" She hissed at me.

"Please let me see her. Please I will go crazy please please. Believe me please listen to me first. I will explain to you what happen.

After I explained to her and a series of warning and sermon from her she told me I can see her.

"She already fall asleep. Please don't disturb her. I made her drink sleeping pills so she can calm down. Just talk to her when she wake up. And please whatever decision she make please respect it Alex. You can come back tomorrow in the morning" she told me.

"I don't think I want to go back home without her. I can't sleep knowing she's far from me. Can I stay here Marialle please? I promise I wont do a thing." I told her while I plead. I just can't bring myself to go back knowing she's not coming with me. I think I'm gonna die now.

Marialle shocked from what I said.

"You want to stay here? But the couch is too small for you" Marialle said.

"I can sleep in the floor. Just let me sleep same room with my wife. I will never disturb her. I will sleep on the floor next to her bed. Please please"

"Ok but no hanky panky Alex?" She warn me.

"Promise"