Camellia Blooms - FIFTY- EIGHT

Festive

I think that my day has finally turned out for the better. A lot of festive events will happen this day, I just knew it.

Red represents passion.

But it also represents anger.

I hope no one would feel angry, I mean I don't want to feel angry again.

I don't want to hate anymore, it's too tiring.

Hating someone is too tiring.

It's better to sleep it off, yes, just sleep it off.

...

"Good morning Callia"

"Morning...Ru Wu Jie"

It's our daily routine in the office, just greeting each other, sometimes with a nod or smile and sometimes with words.

I've been feeling great and the pain in my chest has finally left. Yes there's still some traces left but the pain doesn't linger in my body for a long time.

It's like I have finally reborn.

I have finally change everything for the better.

Although I could still see sorrow and heartache in his eyes, he doesn't pursue any action to me anymore.

Maybe he caught off the news that I'm not single anymore or that he's finally resigned himself. Either way, I'm glad that we could still work and act like professionals.

Three weeks have passed and Yuu is still teasing me with his words and actions. Sometimes, I was really tempted to just kick him in his shin and leave him in pain.

But I can't.

It's funny how much I hate his teasing but at the same time, I love how his eyes have always stayed on me.

Maybe I'm really getting crazy at love.

"Callia! Good news! You're finally a part of our company, permanently!" Mei Ling said with great enthusiasm as she hugged me.

My colleagues applaud and congratulated me, I smiled at them and thanked them for their words. I caught Ru Wu Jie's eyes and smiled at him and he returned the same thing.

Seriously, I think everything's going too well for me.

And I also have this imaginary fear that I might lose this happiness.

...

"Ma! Pa! I'm a part of the company, permanently!" I shouted as soon as I stepped foot on our house.

"Great! I'll cook your favorite dishes now!" My mother said as she eagerly went into the kitchen and started the fire.

"My Ah'Xu has finally grew, come, hug this father of yours!" I immediately hugged my father as he petted my hair.

"Are you proud of me Pa?"

I've wanted to ask that question for a long time, fearing my father's answer, I couldn't even ask him even in my past life since I didn't really achieved anything that can make him proud of me.

"I'm very proud of my Ah'Xu" he whispered genlty as I teared up hugging him tightly.

Finally, I have tinay reached the happiest state I could have since the time I've been reborn.

"I'm gonna call Yuu" my father immediately harrumphed at my words.

Laughing at his sour face, I called Yuu and told him the events that transpired earlier.

"You're finally a permanent employee? That's a big achievement!"

Even though I know it's not much of an accomplishment, I felt like my heart was doused in honey the moment I heard his words.

"Hmph, liar" I pouted, teasing him on the line.

"It's true! It's really a great accomplishment! We need to celebrate, do you want to-"

"My daughter is celebrating with us" my father interjected with a black face and I couldn't stop giggling as soon as I heard Yuu's apology.

"Yuu? Still there?"

"Yeah, sorry I got too excited"

"It's fine"

Sweet silence erupted in our call and only the tapping of my father's shoe and our breath filled the air.

"Would...would you mind going to...to my mother's birthday?" He asked with uncertainty, I immediately nod my head forgetting that we're on a call.

"Yeah, I would love to" I said with a sweet smile before I was called by my father.

"Goodbye Yuu"

"Goodbye, my dear Callia"

My father harrumphed one more time as I flashed a sweet smile on his direction. Of course, my father would always think of me as a child and not a grown adult.

Really, my father is too adorable.

"Dinner's ready!" My mother shouted after some time.

I've eaten a lot with great gusto as I watched my parents praised me. My mother's smile never left her face as my father looked at me with a so much proudness.

My heart felt full and for a second, I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I think my tomorrow will be more fulfilling than ever.

***
I think the story is nearing it's end, only 6-8 chapters? I'm not sure but it won't exceed fifteen chapters.

I'm also thinking of following a new story after I finish this story.

Comment down below if you would still read the following story after this story:

A. Childhood friends with a dense Fl and a loving/ Teasing ML
B. Woman being reborn again for a long time
C. Story about FL being reborn as her older twin's daughter

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!