39

I was on a casual date with Mina who kept saying that today is going to be better than any other day and there will a little surprise at the end.

I was really excited about the surprise because Mina had never given me one and it looked very important from the way she said it.

I asked about it a few times but she would just shrug it off saying that I'll know at the end of the date anyways. It was like a mystery and Mina was the opposite of the word mystery. She was like an open book. But not today.

I decided to not think of it as much and enjoy the date. I'll know about it eventually.

"Are you listening to me Jaehyun?" I nodded and she continued telling me about this book she was reading.

I remember the book I read in the library where the main lead was like Nayeon and me. They both kissed and then got together in the last.

Nayeon and I kissed too, does that mean that things would be different for us if we were not best friends?

But then what should happen the Mina? Would it be really different?

I shrugged away my thoughts as I decided to actually really focus on Mina.

I am her boyfriend but I keep shutting her out of my mind. She does not deserve this.

We both went to have dinner at the outing place near a river. It felt really good and comforting. Nature really brings us peace and charms.

After the dinner we played a few games in the arcade nearby. Though Mina is a nerd, she is really good at games and that made us win a lot. With all the tokens we won, we exchanged it for two items.

Mina got a huge butterfly sticker for her closet door while I got a wings pendant for Nayeon. I will look so good on her.

I saw Mina looking at the pendant which made me feel bad so I decided to give it to her at the end of the date.

I've never gifted Mina stuffs like these but with Nayeon I would buy things even if I just saw it. I know it would look good on her.

We both walked towards her house and soon were there.

"Thank you Jaehyun. I had fun." She said while moving in front of me.

"I did too. Here." I said giving her the pendant to which she smiled brightly.

"You got this for me? I thought it was for Nayeon." She said while looking at the pendant.

"No it is for you." Now

"I have a gift for you too." Mina said and I remembered about her surprise.

"Well what is it?" I asked and she inched towards me.

"This." She said and kissed me.

Be happy and be safe

Please vote