Thirty Three

<Kaycee POV>

June 8th

'Wake up my dear sister and her friends' Kylie greeted cheerily. Weird. What does she want? I kept my eyes closed as I tried to ignore the wake up call. 'Come on K. I made pancakes' Kylie spoke again. Okay, something is definitely wrong.

Groaning, I sat up straight as I attempted to grab my phone with my eyes closed. 

'Here you go, sis' Kylie chirped as she handed me my phone. This is getting out of hand.

'What do you want, Ky' I asked her bluntly in a whisper as my two friends were still lying fast asleep beside me.

'Well... there is one thing. Prom dress shopping.' Kylie said hesitantly. At the mention of prom, Tahani jumped up out of her sleep as she stared at me attentively.

'You're coming to prom, yay' she happily giggled. I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm.

'No, I'm not. Kylie thinks I am. But I'm not' I persisted.

'Yes you are' Kylie argued.

'Stop it Ky. You're getting T's hopes up' I muttered.

'You've already gotten my hopes up. Come on K. It'll be fun. Let's show Sean what he's mi-' Tahani started.

'Don't you dare say 'let's show Sean what he's misisng' I joked.

'Okay then I won't, but please come' Tahani asked giving me puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to that?

'Fine. But only because Kylie made me pancakes' I lied jokingly. Tahani and Kylie jumped on top of me as they hugged me, well more like squished the living daylights out of me.

'What in the world is going on?' Bailey asked waking up.

'Kaycee agreed to go to prom' Tahani squealed.

'No way? Oh my God, K. That's great' Bailey quipped joining in on the group hug.

'Okay, okay. Now get off me, wouldn't want to keep my pancakes waiting' I laughed as I squirmed myself out of the hug.

.

The four of us all decided that Tahani would drive us-since she's the best driver- to the mall. I told Kylie that she didn't hav to come but she insisted that she wanted to be involved in helping me choose my dress. Ughh.

We were a few steps away from entering the store, Tahani was in front of me with Kylie while I stayed a few steps back and talked with Bailey. I guess we weren't really looking where we were going though cause a second later, myself and Bailey crashed straight into T and Kylie.

'What the heck guys, keep moving' Bailey said pushing them forward.

'Umm. You know what I think we should keep dress shopping for another day, I'm not really in the mood anymore' Tahani rambled.

'What do you mean?' I asked confused at her recent mood change. I dropped my bag at my feet as I crossed my arms above my chest

'I agree with T. I'm just not feeling it' Kylie fumbled.

'Come on T. Let's go. Kaycee actually want to buy a dress now. Why are you stopping her?' Bailey argued. Kylie and Tahani sent her a glare which didnt go unnoticed by me.

'Why are you acting so weird? I'm going, come on Bails' I huffed walking into the store with Bailey until I felt a hand dragging me backwards.

'Please K. I-uh feel sick. Yeah my stomach hurts' Tahani groaned hugging her stomach.