Paint Of The Enchanted Nights (Marchero Series #1)

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.

Please obtain permission.

Emmanuel Marchero is the first grandson of great Don Marchero who had a lot of connection and privilege in every aspect of life. He's known for being sly-fox in line of business and famous for being pernicious at everyone, what he wants is what he gets no matter how precious and valuable it is.

And when he met the god-like painter, Avella Rue,

He became fetish at every gesture of the woman.

Emmanuel Marchero is one of the wealthiest businessmen in the Philippines and he became frustrated when Avella won't let him buy the painting he got enchanted for.

"I know a lot of people like you, Mister... you think you're the painter, but I know you're the canvas." and when he heard it to Avella, he knew exactly that he's not only enchanted by the painting but also in the painter.