The Hunt Continues

Blossom's POV

Jevan had been standing at the crib for almost an hour, looking at Dahlia's sleeping form.

"Jevan, she's not going to open her eyes," I told him, sitting up in the bed. I searched for my cellphone to note the time.

Jevan had yet to say another word since telling him there's a possibility that Hunter can be the father. It was heartbreaking to see him treating me silently instead of us talking things out and coming to an understanding.

"I think I should leave now," he spoke up and I caught him wiping tears from the corner of his eyes.

He was hurting.

"Jevan, I'm so sorry," I said to him. He reluctantly smiled a very forceful smile.

He came towards me and planted a kiss on my forehead then he kissed my lips as sweetly as ever.

"No matter what, I love you and that little girl in the crib is my daughter. I don't give a damn about Hunter," he said to me.

Tears of happiness showed up in my eyes which was staring straight at Jevan. I was lost for words so I nodded.

He gave Dahlia a peck before leaving.

____________

The next day, I was discharged from the hospital with my daughter. Jevan picked us up and upon arriving home, he led me to a nursery room he had arranged just for the baby.

She had everything a baby needed.

Including a walk in closet which was loaded with new born to until toddler clothing

Including a walk in closet which was loaded with new born to until toddler clothing .

I rested her into the crib and kissed her chubby cheek

"Jevan, there's something I have to tell you."

"Another heartbreaking news, Blossom?"

"No. Where's Jason by the way?"

"Pooping."

We heard running approaching feet and I knew they belonged to Jason.

"Speaking of the little angel," I said as he showed himself into the nursery.