Chapter tweenty-six - I will not go back

Mandy POV

I woke up from a terrible head ache. I got up and I massage my head temple. A hand give me a glass of water. Then I realize I don't remember I have someone in my room last night.

I snap my head then a pair of blue eyes meet me. His face is moist and his eyes are all red indicating that he cried. He has dark circle around his eyes with a big eyes bags.

I jump out from the bed and quickly ran from the other corner. A memory last night still fresh from my mind.

He walk closer to me and raised his hand to surrender.

"Babe come let's go home. I will take my day off today. What do you want to do today babe" he said slowly and try to calm me down.

"Don't come near me. I don't want to see you please just leave" I told me trying to hold my tears.

"Babe don't say that. I love you you know that right? Please come here. I will do anything for you but please don't say you don't want to see me. Babe do you want me to die?" He said and he's started to cry.

"No don't come closer. Just leave Alex. I don't want to be with you again" I also cried now.

"Babe let me explain ok? That's was me yes its me from the video. But it was the old me. If only I could correct my mistakes from my past but I can't do that. But right now this is me. Your Alex.. I won't do that to you. I don't even want any man staring at you heck kissing you is absolutely absorb" he told while wiping he's tears.

He sat down in the bed maintaining small distance from me.

"Babe please come. I won't harm you. You can feel it right? The way I look at you, the way I hold you? I don't want anyone to hurt you nor me hurting you. I am so sorry babe that it happen. I promise I will not let him come near you again or else I will kill him" he explain to me.

"Just go Alex please. Let me think this. I don't want to go back to you right now. Give me space please" I look at him pleading.

"Do you really want to see me dead? If you asked me to leave alone then I better be dead. I can't give you that. I'm sorry I am selfish but I am selfish when it comes to you. Please come.back home with me" he told me he crying now and he's bending his knee.

"Just go to your penthouse please. Leave me alone here. I want to be alone"

"Babe please don't leave me. I don't want to go there without you please. Please... have mercy on me. Please... " Then all of the sudden he collapsed making me run quickly to him.

"Alex... Alex" I tap his cheeks. Then without any respond I checked his pulse. Shit he fainted.

"Alex... please... answer me" I cried while keep chanting his name.

Suddenly he open his eyes. Shit I am holding him and I am mad with this man.

He then hug me tightly, sobbing in my neck.

"Thank god! Babe I love you....I love you I love you" while he keep sobbing.

"Alex let me go" I let go of my arm to him but he stick to me like glue.

"Alex let go"

"I won't let go. I never let go. I will not over my dead body" while shaking his head and still hugging me tightly.

"I can't breath Alex. Come on please. Get off" I angrily said.

"Nope! Your the one who hug me first. I just hug you back." He said defensively.

Great...

"Because you fainted suddenly and I got panicked" I exclaimed to him.

"So you want me to faint again? Or better you want to see dead? So you will jump to me and hug me?" He said stubbornly.

Urg...urg..!!!

A moment of silence came into us. He just hugging me while sat down on floor.

"Babe did he do something to you? Tell me?" He asked suddenly.

"No" i reply shortly.

"Babe tell me exactly what happen? Did he do something to you?" He asked me persistently.

"Yes! He grab me then push me in the table. He was about to kiss me but kick his balls really hard then I run to the door. Then you found me." I whispered to him.

"Fuck! I will definitely sue that bastard. " his jaw hardened and he clench his fist with too much force.

He look at me and said "Listen I will not let anything happen to you again. Promise! I will make sure that no one will try to hurt you" he said to me.

"But what about that video? Will you do that to me?" I asked him.

His eyes widen and he looks at me while shaking his head.

"I will never do it to you. My god! I am not that stupid to do that. I mean sharing you... shit fuck.. just saying it make me want to beat myself. That's stupid... please I wont do that to you. I will not never.. as n never over my dead body. For how many month are we together but I did not force you right?" I raised my eyebrow to him and try to make him remember by glaring at him.

"I mean I did try to seduce you.."

"Seduce me?" I said raising my left eyebrow.

"I mean try to semi rape you???? Shit babe.. I don't want to rape you. Its just that I can't stop my hands but I never had any intention to force you" This guy... really.

"So your not forcing me??" I asked him. I really annoyed right now.

"No???" He said in a question tone.

"Alex not once you did not force me??"" I said

"Hmmmm I think once???" He said in a question tone again.

"Haizt... your annoying guy Alex I swear" I out bursted.

"I just can't keep my hands from touching you. Its not my fault you look sexy and captivating. How will I suppose to fight back myself then?"

"Huh?? Why are you asking me that? I am not a man" I said while putting my two hands in.my hips.

"But babe... ok I'm sorry.. please forgive??"

"Alex.. look up to me" then he look to me.

"If the time comes, you will remember again and you will go back to your old self. Please don't do that again to any women or any girlfriend of yours" I said seriously.

"What are you talking about babe? I would never go back to that. I mean girlfriend? Are you talking about yourself? If not please.. don't say that. I will never had any other girlfriend other than you. Shit shit shit... it made me feel goosebumps." He said like shaking his head several times.

"Haizt... you just only say that because your not your old self..." he cut me off

"Babe please.. don't continue it. Please.. I will never want to go back. This is me my real self. I like myself now and I am happy. I'm so happy with you" he said to me while looking deeply.

"If that time comes, promise me you will never leave  me?"

"Alex you won't remember me if you recover back your memories. " i said to him.

"Then make me not to remember it." He said looking to me.

"No I am a doctor. I will help you I promise you that right?"

"But I am already recover" he said with a smile.

"Alex stop... let's not talk bout it. Ok" I told him.

"Ok.. let's go home now" He said to me. He stand up and help me stand too. And put his arm in my shoulder bringing me closer to him.

"Babe can I kiss you?" He said all the sudden.

"Alex are you nuts? Where in my friend house? Behave will you?" I hissed at him.

"But babe" he pouted like a kid.

"No buts Alex!"