Chapter 30 : A vacation....?

*{Harry POV}*

My eyes blinked open, as some faint light started shining through the black-stained window. I yawned and stretched only to feel something snuggle closer to me. His feathery hair stuck out from all-over the place, his long eye lashes, and mouth slightly parted. It's Louis. I smiled as I wrapped him closer to me, silently adjusting myself so that he slept in my chest snuggly without any disturbance. "nnnngh..." he silently murmured in his sleep. Crap, he's about to wake up. I bent down near his ear and whispered in a soft tone. "Just go to sleep, love .. I'll still be here." a smile crept up on his face as he snuggled his face closer to my chest. "lovee.. you..." he silently said.

"Love you too... boo." I smiled at the lad while kissing him in the forehead; letting it linger in the process. "Even if I can't see it, still gives me unwanted imagines!" Zayn whined with a yawn. I rolled my eyes and flung a stuffed bear to him. "Ow... Oh, this is Niall's.. here ya go mate." he smiled and tucked the bear within Niall's grasp. The boy, without waking up, huddled closer to the bear, while scooting himself closer to Zayn. The boy tensed up and threw his hands in the air. "Something the matter Zayn?" Liam asked while rubbing his eyes. "N-nothing mate." he once again focused in his phone, while causally taking quick glances at the irish lad.. Something's going on here.

"Uh Zay--" "Were here boys." Paul simply stated with glee in his voice. "WOO! THE BEACH!" Niall suddenly got up from his seat bumping his head to the roof of the van in the process. "son of a--" "LANGUAGE HORAN!" I spat while glaring at him. He rubbed his bruised head and nodded as both Zayn and Liam opened the doors on their sides. "Lou, we're here." I quietly cooed while poking his cheek constantly. He groaned in return while gripping on me hard-enough to keep me sit still as a log.

"stay.." he murmured while each of the boys got out and stretched. "He's been awake the whole time you know!" Zayn smirked while staring at us from the opening of the van. I looked at the boy who was at my lap, and stared at him close enough so that he knew I was definitely staring. Yep, he's gonna get it.

*[Louis POV]*

My breath hitched feeling Harry's gaze on me. Stupid ZAYN! If you can hear me telepathically, I will definitely get you back man! "Louis.. don't tell me he's telling the truth." he whispered seductively in my ear. I shivered slightly, but managed to keep the goosebumps in. Shit, if I react 'too' quickly, I'm sure he'd figure out my game. Slowly, I yawned and started stretching from the boy's lap, and looked for him slightly (to add effect) and landed my gaze on him.

"What time is it?" I asked out of the blue. He rolled his eyes and took out his phone. "About roughly 2pm" he shrugged as I hopped off his lap slowly. "Man, that was a good nap.. though sleeping for more than 8 hours is pretty .. refreshing." (Yes Louis, you've never been much of an actor before, but you're doing great!) "Right.." he suddenly pinned me down and have him tower over me. It was too fast for me to react to it, so I stared at him wide-eyed.

"H-Harry what the hell are y-you doing?" I managed to croak out. "You know I never do like it when you lie Louis." he smirked while he leaned in slowly. My mind was utterly blank, till he stopped mid-way, and started running his fingers down my tickle-spots. "AGHH!" I screamed while laughing hard enough that even the heavens can hear it. "Oh bloody helll!! STAHP WITH THE PDA's FOR JUST ONE SECOND!" Niall bellowed making Harry stiffen from his position. "I'll kill you!" I threatened Harry who was too busy laughing than to listen to my empty-threat.

My skin still tingled from the spots he touched me with, even after we broke apart from each other. He really is an idiot.. Is it a crime to fake sleep for some sweet affection? Nope.. I don't think it is.. "I'm pretty sure you won't get me back Tomlinson." Zayn winked from behind while throwing an arm around me. "So you did hear." I snorted while pushing off his hand. " Course I did.. Pretty much easy to read you now, and a shiver ran down my spine when I mentioned it." he chuckled as if a chill was just a normal thing.. Typical.

I scoffed at his comment while pushed him a bit (a lot) and make him stumble to the white sand beneath out toes. He immediately stopped smiling and stared at something behind me. I followed where he was gazing at, and saw Niall, causally speaking to Liam with traces of blush in his face. I wonder what they were talking about?

-|Niall POV|-

"Niall, you were never asleep in the first place.. Why do it?" Liam asked curiously with pure innocence in his eyes. "I donno.. I just.." my face heated up in an instant, and Liam just smirked. "Want to do a duo mission also?" he offered. I was about to give him a reply, but I felt a certain someone's gaze on me, and suddenly I was at lost for words. "Niall?" Liam called out trying to pull me out of my trance. I slowly turned my head enough to meet his hazel gaze. Liam silenced with a smile on his face.. Yep, he was definitely reading my mind.

"Ni, you okay lad?"  Harry called casually as he strolled over to where me and Liam were standing. "U-uh.. y-yeah.." I blushed even more while looking away. Shit, why is my heart beating so fast? I never really put in that much thought into my sexuality before, and frankly, I don't think I've ever had one gay thought in my life.. ever.. So why do I start to question it now?

**Zayn POV**

He looked away as Harry arrived to join their little group. I let my gaze linger for a few more seconds then staring back at Louis. He did the same thing, looking at Harry with such awe in his eyes. Even a blind man can easily see that this boy is head-over-heels in-love with that curly headed boy. Of course I can't do anything about it.. we all can't, because it was as clear as crystal that the moment he laid eyes on that boy, he gained that glitter back in his eye when we were joking around as kids...

It made me think of what I think I'm feeling about Niall.. Would I fall for him too? Or would he just reject me without even knowing it.. "Zayn, you coming?" Louis raised an eyebrow while studying me. "Uh yeah.." I mumbled casually while taking one more last glance at the Irish boy. Yep, I might want to take that chance.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Yep, just wanted to try another bromance along with Larry.. Hopefully It'll turn out nice.. Meh, I'll find out when I write it XD Anyways, guys please read my new series. "Half (1/2) as much" It's a Larry and a Ziall also.. so yeah, hoped you enjoyed the chapter, and hopefully I'll be able to release a new chapter of Half as much tomorrow... was I going to say anything next? OH YEAH!!

Thanks so much for the undying support for this lil horrid fanfic of mine, and I hope you guys have a Fabulouis day... Is that what I would say? -shrugs- Just have the best damn dilly-oh day XD

~Cam xoxoxo