C12: You know you want to

Before you continue, others might find certain content uncomfortable. Please read reasonably. However, if you wish you read this chapter and jump all the uncomfortable details, scroll down until you find these stars (***).

She couldn't stop laughing and it irritated Derek very much, knowing that she was fully aware he was inside the room but paid the littlest attention to him. He glanced at her back with furrowed brows only to raise them when he noticed she wasn't dressed. He turned his eyes to the ceiling as his cheeks burned slightly, but that was brushed off when she burst out laughing.

"Can't you just cut the call?" Derek hissed but she hardly paid attention to him as she sat up from the bed, exposing her chest that was hardly covered in the lace underwater she had on. She smiled as she glanced down at her free hand and listened to the person behind the phone.

Derek couldn't help but examine her outfit, from her hair bun, down to her soft eyes and lips and further down to her chest then her waist, only to be stopped where her blanket covered her lower body. He bit onto his lower lip and sighed as he clenched his fists.

"Victoria?" He called and she glanced at him for a second before glancing back down to her hand and spoke a few words to the caller. "Can't you cut that damned call?" She completely ignored him and went on smiling and chattering. He reached out and snatched her phone from her grasp, alerting her in the process. Derek cut the call and tossed the phone to the other side of the room, forcing it to land in the washing basket by the door to the bathroom, just by mere luck.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked in anger and he stared at her with narrowed eyes.

"You can't even stop to pay attention to me?" He asked and she rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Why should I?" She asked and he sighed as he scotched closer to her.

"Stop talking to him. From now on." He said flatly when he knew very well she was talking to her ex-boyfriend and she chuckled to it.

"You can't rule over me." She bit back. "I'm not yours."

"For the remaining nine months you are." He said as he snaked his hand into the blanket and held her thigh, stroking it gently. "So as my wife you have to listen to me. And as a husband I'll listen to you."

"Then listen to me and let me meet him." She said as her stomach tied into a note as he felt his hand move further up.

"No." He whispered as he leaned down and kissed her neck softly, getting her to sigh out breathlessly as her eyes rolled back into her head. "You're mine for now, I don't want any man touching you." He whispered against her neck before he began kissing it more.

She couldn't help the feeling settling in the pits of her stomach as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She arched her neck, giving him more room to work with. He reached down the edges of her lace lingerie and slowly slid it off without much problem. He gently got above her and shifted his lips to hers, kissing them softly and roughly simultaneously.

"Derek stop..." She whispered out breathlessly as he positioned himself between her knees. "This isn't part of the deal..."

"It is." He simply said and lowered himself on her, getting onto his elbows as he dug his fingers into her hair without breaking the kiss.

A moan escaped her lips as he claimed her once more.

*********

The sunlight peered through the gapping of the curtains and directly at the bed, as if shy to step into a room with memories of the night before.

Derek softly peeled his eyes open only to stare right at Victoria's face. He couldn't resist a smile as he held her cheek and slid his fingers down to her bottom lip.

Glancing at the table clock behind Victoria, he discovered it was well past eight in the morning. He sighed as he turned to the ceiling, only then did he notice Victoria's leg across his torso. He simply ignored it and stared at the bulb in the centre of the room.

Victoria's breathing was soft and smooth as she slept, notifying Derek that someone was with him, and it made him feel at peace.

Slowly, as a few minutes went by, Victoria slowly opened her eyes and yawned as she sat up and stretched her arms and back. She dozed for a few minutes sited down on the bed and licked her dry lips. Her hair very unfriendly in the morning hours and all over her face and back.

Derek could only stare at her as he leaned against the headboard with one hand behind his head and the other simply lying on his stomach.

"Morning." Derek said out and she snapped her head to him in a bit of shock only to soften her nerves when she remembered.

"Morning." She replied and sighed as she pushed her hair back. "I can't believe you did that to me Mr Lamar." She said with a nasty smile and he rolled his eyes with a dirty smirk plastered on his face.

"I can't believe you let me." He chuckled as he reached out and held her neck, pulling her down and letting their lips meet.

"Don't you have work?" She asked as she pulled back and got off the bed.

"I'm planing on spending the day home." He said as he sat up and watched her. "My family will be here all day."

"Okay." She nodded and sighed as she turned to him whilst pulling on a robe. "Where's my phone?"

"I broke it." He lied and she rolled her eyes as she walked to the laundry basket by the door, spotting the phone almost immediately. "Come on Victoria."

"What have I done?" She asked with furrowed brows as she turned to him.

"Just ignore him." He said, more like pleading to it.

"Stop acting like you're jealous." She said as she scrolled down the list of missed calls from her ex.

"I'm serious. Stop talking to him." He demanded and she shrugged her shoulders. "You know I'm better than him." With that she burst out laughing and turned to him.

"Better at what?" She asked and he frowned a bit.

"At everything?" He asked and crossed his brows. "At money, at looks and at sex."

"Wow." She said as she stared at him. "You really are just another rich bastard Mr Lamar. The fact that you're acknowledging that makes me sick. And I thought you were different."

"You made me say that." He said as he got up from the bed. "I wouldn't have said that if you stopped this."

"Sure." She nodded as she stared into his eyes.

"Let's be honest though. I made love to you better than him right?"

"For Christ's sake what is it with you men and trying to prove better?" She asked in embarrassment. "Yes you do Derek."

"On a serious note?" He asked and she sighed with a nod of the head.

"I'm being serious." She said and he smiled slightly. "Stop smiling."

"You admitted I'm better at him." He whispered with a small wink and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't ever touch me again." She said and he smirked.

"You know you want me to." He whispered with narrowed brows and a dirty smirk on his face to which she blushed to and chuckled out forcedly.

"No. Please no." She said as she waved him off and hurried into the bathroom with a red hot face as her heart thud dangerously inside her chest.

Damn it....

*******
Is Derek just being a hot head or is something really sparking up here?
Is it just me or is the contract getting a little too personal!?

Comment and Vote pretty please!
Have fun too!