The Land of Majestia pt.2

Shall we continue?

Aurora who had stolen the twins had a hard time hiding. Everyone from the castle including gaurds, maids and the soon to be queen, Emerald Du Marigold, were looking everywhere for her.

And she was quite famous for her beauty unlike her sister who was more known for her gracefulness and wisdom. They were like the Rhyme and Reason of Majeatia. Aurora was Rhyme, bringing harmony and balance on the country while Emerald was reason bringing wisdom and intelligence through words and expressions.

No one could deny that the princesses were nearly perfect, not even they themselves could deny the fact. But no matter how perfect anyone is they are bound to make a few mistakes or in this case, let their thirst for revenge control them. Some learn from these mistakes and others don't, but Aurora was reasonable enough to realize her mistakes.

But sadly it was too late.

Aurora decided to live in an abandoned cottage near Water Lily Lake, a beautiful and peaceful area that was surrounded by complete and utter bliss.

Everything was fine at first but of course the war between humans and majestians was still ongoing and well almost like everyone, Aurora got terribly sick.

She could hardly take care of the twins on her own and the fact that she had to hide from everyone made it worse. She was also worried that the sickness was contagious and the twins could get sick, it was a possibility since they were new born babies.

It didn't take a long time and soon enough Aurora died from the sickness with no cure to save her. The twins were left all alone, vulnerable but unharmed.

Aurora died with guilt and regret, she wanted to go to her sister and say sorry, no matter how bad a person she was she still cared, she cared enough to not kill the twins, she cared enough to not let them get effected by the sickness and she cared enough to sacrifice herself for them.

Aurora felt alone and in pain, at first she thought her sister deserved to feel the same pain she felt, but if she had to be honest she herself deserved something much worse.

And that something was death....

Emerald on the other hand new of nothing, she had no idea what happened to her sister and her baby twins. Perhaps someone kidnapped them, perhaps Aurora left with the kids, or maybe it was something worse.

She has no idea, she didn't even know if they were alive and that part killed her most inside. Soon enough Emerald started blaming her sister for the entire thing.

Aurora was an adult, if the twins were really kidnapped along with her, she should have done something, left a clue, told someone, call the gaurds, literally she could have done anything..... but she didn't and thats why they are in this mess.

And so she lived with complete and utter hatred for her sister in her broken heart. Emerald hated Aurora, but eventually the news had gotten out that Aurora had been found dead near Water Lily Lake and that offcially broke Emerald.

Yes, she hated her sister but she was her sister after all. They had been so close since they were babies and they were inseperable back then. The other day Emerald wanted fo muder her sister but now..... she just wanted to say sorry.

Aurora was gone, but Emerald still had no idea where her kids were. They weren't found by Aurora's body and no one knows what happened to them. Some say they died and others that they're still alive but don't know of their true identities.

Emerald couldn't stand staying at the castle where once all the people she loved used to be. So at the age of  22 she decided that instead of taking her rightful place as the Queen of Majestia, she wanted to become a teacher at her and Aurora's old school, Majestic Academy.

She hoped to start over and find a better path for herself. Sooner or later she was appointed headmistress of the profound school and it was like her little Kingdom that she ruled.

It had been nearly been 16 years when suddenly a new group of double holders passed the almost impossible entrance exam.

And this groups name was....

Bangtan.

Thankyou for reading the second part and now you will read the first chapter in which you get to meet the main girls and bangtan so you better get excited.

Stay safe and don't forget to vote and comment!

~Hazel