Chapter 10

Lisa's Pov

We continue on our work after the incident. I feel sorry of what I did to the girls and Jungkook is right. Should I say sorry?

"You're being the old Lisa right now. I don't know you right now. I wish she's back"

I was working on the painting when I felt someone sitted beside me. I look beside me and I saw Jungkook. His aura was so cold. I look away and I look at what I am painting and it's now a mess.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed and I stand up from my seat and I can feel my feet becomes sticky. I look at my feet and it's all full of paint.

"How lucky" I mumbled and I walk to the faucet and clean my feet but it doesn't work. I just pouted and I turn around. I was step back when I saw Jungkook.

He held my wrist and make me sat down on the table then kneel infront of me. He wipe my feet and I just stared at him while doing it.

He's now done and he stand up. "Thank you" I stated and he just nod. He walk away and I was about to stop him when I don't know what to say. I just stop myself from calling him.

-

We are now done and the sun is going down. "Let's go guys, see you tomorrow 9 AM." Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded. I texted my driver to pick me up and I'm just waiting for him while the others are just walking to there dorm.

-

It's morning again! I look at my phone and it's already 8 AM. I stand up and stretch my body. I walk down to eat some breakfast. "You're going somewhere?" Alisia asked and I just nodded.

I'm done eating and I walk upstairs to take a bath and change into casual clothes. I put a natural make up on then grab my sling bag before going downstairs.

"Someone is waiting for you outside" Alisia said and I just look at her confused. "Who?" I asked and someone enter. I saw Jungkook with his hands inside his pocket.

"Let's go" he coldly stated and get out. I followed him outside and he open the door for me and I hop in.

-

We are just quiet at the whole trip and we arrived at our destination. I walk out from his car and I didn't wait for him as I walk away from him and go in to the club room.

I greeted them one by one as we sat down. Jungkook is here and he sat down too then Jisoo unnie cleared her throat. "So we decided to have a practice today with your partner" Jisoo unnie stated and I just sighed.

I look at Jungkook and he looks like he's not paying attention. "Maknaes? Are you ok?" Jin oppa asked so I turned my attention to him. I just smiled reassuringly as I nod.

I look at Jungkook again and he's not in his spot. I roam my eyes around when someone whispered through my ears that makes me flinch. "Are you looking for me?" someone whispered.