Chapter tweenty-seven- First of everything

Alexander POV

Thank god Marialle allow me to sleep near my wife. When she exited I immediately sat beside my wife in her bed. I gently kiss her cheeks, nose and forehead not wanting to wake her up.

She's now sleeping soundly and she look like angel.

I will never forgive Daniel to what he do to her. I will take care of him after I settle with my wife. I notice a bruised both in her wrist. I clench my jaw and tighly hold my fist. They is really something wrong happen. He will pay for this

I laid on the floor next to her. I know she will not like it, when she wake up finding me sleeping beside her. I just be contented I am sharing same room with her.

I notice the lights outside. Great its now morning. And I didn't sleep even a wink. I look up to my side and the bed suddenly shake. I sat down and stared into her. She massage her temple obviously she'having headache.

I look at the side table where the pitcher of water located I poured a glass of water and quickly hand it to her. She take it without glancing at me. She then froze..Maybe she now realize she's not alone in the room.

She snap her head, look at me with a wide eyes and then jump out from the to the corner of the room. Shit! I hate seeing her like this. She's afraid of me.

She keep rejecting me not wanting to go home with me. While I keep pleading and begging her. Then suddenly my vision got blurred then it all turn black.

I woke up with a faint voice, waking me up while taping each side of my cheeks. This smell is her. She's the only person that I can recognize without looking. Just her mere existing and her sweet delicious smell is enough for me to know its her my wife my baby.

After series of arguments finally she agreed.

"Ok.. let's go home now" I said. I stand up and help her stand too. I put my arms in her shoulder pulling her closer to mine.

"Babe can I kiss you?" I whispered to her.

"Alex are you nuts? Where in my friend house? Behave will you?" She hissed at me while glaring her eyes.

"But babe" I pouted like a kid.

"No buts Alex!" She let go of my arms and stomping her feet towards the bathroom.

I heard the sound of running water indicating she's taking a bath. I flop myself in the bed smiling. Thank god she forgive me. I call my secretary to inform him that I will not going in the office today and just email me the important files.

After 25 minutes, the door of the bathroom opened revealing her wearing white towel that only cover her small portion of her body. Now great!

"Are you trying to seduce me wife?" I asked while my eyes fixed on her, following her every move.

"Huh? Just take your bath Alex!" She said while glaring at me. I went inside the bathroom and take my bath too. Honestly I'm so sticky I did not take my bath last night so I badly need this right now.

I went outside after I finished. I did not find my wife but they're a clean shirt and sweatpants I guess its for me. I quickly changed and went outside. O found her sitting in the table while sipping a mug of coffee with Marialle sitting beside her.

"Babe" I greet her and kiss her cheeks. Marialle chuckle looking to us.

"Good morning Marialle. I am so sorry about last night. Thank you for allowing me to stay here. I am indebted to you" I told Marialle nicely.

"Don't mention it. Just love my best friend here always and treasure her. I don't want to see her crying in my front door again Alex and kindly take your set" she said while smile sweetly and pointing to my wife.

I sat down next to my wife.

"Yes I will. I love this women so much" Then I hug her and take a quick kiss in her lips. Earning me a glare from her.

"OK OK love birds. Have mercy on my virgin eyes" Marialle said while laughing.

"Hahahaha funny. Have you went to doctor check-up for the baby?" My wife asked Marialle. I look at them shocked.

"Your pregnant?" I asked Marialle.

"Yes! I am pregnant. And Mark and me went to check-up last week. Oh the best feeling ever when you heard your baby heartbeat." She said happily to us.

"Wow! wife when are we making our own? Look they will be having a baby. We should do overtime now" I said looking at my wife who are now eyes as wide as a flying saucer.

"Shup up! "While beaten me her small hands.

I caught her hands and kiss it.

"Woah... easy women's I'm just stating a fact here?" While Marialle keep laughing looking at us and my Wife is now angry. I can see smoke coming from her ears and nose now.

"Alex stop pestering her. Look at my best friend she's now red as tomato. She's very sensitive in this topic because she never had boyfriend since birth so your super lucky" Marialle said while looking at us amuse.

Upon hearing what she said makes me happy. Which mean I will be her first? No wonder she is so shy. Can't wait to make her mine.

We said our goodbye to Marialle and we thank her again for helping us.

We went inside my car and I help her buckle her seat belt.

"Alex what are you smiling like an idiot?" She asked me.

"Me"pointing to myself.

"Yeah you.. who else am I talking to?" She hissed.

"I am just happy the thought that I am your first love, your first kiss,your first se...?" I stop when she put her hand to cover my mouth.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence." She look at me angrily. I grab her hand and kiss it then put it in my chest.

"I can't avoid thinking about it wife. I feel proud and happy knowing that I will be your first time"

"Alex........!!" She look at me with a wide eyes and beat me again.

"OK OK fine... no need to be violent OK? " while keep blocking her hand.

I start my car and drove off to my apartment.