Obsessed Girl

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Asta's eyes widened as his whole body went stiff. He called her the crazy girl that attacked the castle. Gauche told her to die and shot a beam at her but her gel salamander refracted it, nullifying the attack. She licked her tongue as she told Gauche not to interrupt her reunion and to let the kids go. She yelled at the man her disappointment before she charged at us or more specifically Asta.

Gauche's attacks were nullified because of the gel like state. My vines didn't do anything either. I believe only fire or ice magic would do something. She pinned Asta to the ground and licked his neck before biting him, which made us all very uncomfortable. The nun used her fire magic, stating she was a former Magic Knight. The Crimson Panther. She taught Fuegoleon and was aware of his condition which is why we should capture her.

My prediction about her was accurate but I didn't ponder any longer instead I tried binding the girl down with my vines but it seems she was part gel too. It didn't help when she created a monster out of the weird older guy with her syringe. I cringed internally at the sight. There wasn't an inch of humanity left. My vines grabbed the kids as I ran out to ensure they would be moved safely.

The nun used fire magic to create a panther that carried some kids as I ensured they got out safely. My grimoir opened to the pyromancy section and it was bright. I had plenty of mana but what if I couldn't control it. I decided to follow my intuition as Asta cut the arm the creature was about to crush the young long haired boy with. I held my arms out towards the crazy girl and the massive monster as the nun was protecting Asta from the girl while he fought the monster.

'Hell's Flames: Blazing Ignite'

Bright red with a tinge of blue came out of my hands. It felt weird and hurt a bit, I couldn't precisely control but well enough to avoid Asta and the nun. The girl screamed in agony at the pain of being burned. She finally saw me and her eyes widened before licking her lips. The monster howled at the burning sensation as it came apart a little. I stopped and switched over to my nature magic to grab the girls leg and smash her into the ground. She screamed before laughing, I don't like that. Asta took a stance as the girl told us to give up.

"I'd rather die than give up!"

I could sense Gauche coming back and he had the look of wanting to call Asta an idiot. An actual fool would be more accurate. The cut was there but the black gooey limbs were growing around Asta. Gauche flew in and saved Asta but kicked him off the broom. Gauche decided to take the girl on himself because he wanted to be cool for Mary and used body double in combination with his light rays from his mirror but they did nothing.

Gauche was hit and fell off so I used my vine magic to catch him which worked. The gooey hand tried coming down on Gauche but Asta sliced it into two, spouting that we were a team that could keep fighting until the end together. He thought it was a good plan to fight till we collapse. I sighed and stood next to Asta. I ignited my flames a second time, the weird hot sensation did not deter me.

'Hell's Flames: Blazing Ignite'

Another sword from when Asta fought in the dungeon came out and he used it as a long ranged attack but did nothing. I stepped infront of him and blasted the monster with almost all I had. It melted a lot and started screeching endlessly. The gooey texture did not do well against my fire. It seemed Gauche's grimoir changed and produced a new spell to help out but he didn't have enough mana. The nun helped me buy one minute for Gauche.

"Asta! Look into my eye!"

Suddenly, a whole army of Astas appeared and they all slashed the creature in different angles while I went over to help the Gauche, switching over to the nature side. It hurt a bit every time I switched magic types becuase I wasn't used to it but I pushed it aside. Right in front of me however manifested the gooey monster. I was caught off guard but it became frozen. It turned to the right and saw the boy smiling at me and Asta.

"Thank you, I'm going to turn myself in to atone for what I've don-"

"Everyone duck!" I ordered

'Nature's Protection: Blessed Shield'

Feeling the air drop, I charged foward and pushed the boy to the ground as we narrowly avoided a light magic type slash. This was the magic I saw in the other place when I got taken with Fuegoleon. The light attacks hit my shield so they missed Gauche but still hit the nun even with her own shield as well as mine. In slow motion, I saw her get impaled. The boy beneath me passed out as I heard the cries for the nun.

"Asta, Flower boy, because I wanted to protect children, I became a nun far from any battlefields because the ones who die there are innocent children... so please protect them"

Blood dripped down from her mouth. I rushed over to her as tears started to fall. I put my hands above her and my grimoir opened again. The tears were streaming down my face, my cheeks felt wet as I tried to regain my composure.

'Nature's Love: Major Blessing'

The wound slowly closed up but I still kept crying. It wasn't fair if she lost her life like this, after fighting for so long with no happy ending. Her hand stretched out and caressed my wet tear stained cheeks. I nuzzled into them. She gave me a smile as her eyes slowly fluttered closed. She would live.

"What are you talking about? You were all born guilty"

He paused,

"I haven't introduced myself yet, my name is Licht of the White Night's Demon Eyes"

I looked over towards the voice. That was definitely him, I trembled a bit but pushed myself up as I told the children to get out quietly so Licht didn't notice me. I wiped my tears with my sleeve. It would do no good to cry and be weak here especially not when I owned the pendant he wanted. Light stated how he hated the kingdom and would be taking back Asta's grimoir. I ran to Asta and place my vines but the light magic cut it. We were both dead until... a sword blocked it.

Yami deflected the attack.

A/N: Thanks for reading and for the votes. I really love the comments too

 I really love the comments too