145 The Jilted Second Young Master (18)

Song Jia resisted her inner impulse and solemnly faced Lin Yitian.

"Yitian, listen properly to me, okay?"

Lin Yitian, who was sitting in front of her, nodded his head with wide and serious eyes. He truly appeared sincere and attentive.

Song Jia felt the corners of her mouth twitch. He had the appearance of an upright and jade-like gentleman, so why did she feel that his lust was a little too strong? He only experienced an orgasm half an hour ago, but now they were sitting face to face on the bed, his member vigorously standing at attention.

"Yitian, if you ever feel uncomfortable again, you can try stroking it."

Song Jia took a deep breath and quickly said those words in one breath. Her face was completely red, unable to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Stroking it?" He tilted his head and frowned. He seemed to be thinking hard about what she meant.

"You can go to the bathroom now and try it if you want to."

Lin Yitian looked at her. Even the tips of Song Jia's ears had turned red. A silly smile appeared on his face.

"Don't want to."

Song Jia, "..."

"If you don't want to, then how are you going to sleep like that?" she tried to convince him.

"Jia touched me before, and I felt very comfortable. If Jia touched me again, maybe..."

Lin Yitian looked at her with a hopeful look.

Song Jia replied to him with two words: "Ho ho."

You think this grandma would willingly teach a sheep how to be a wolf? Pui!

Song Jia quickly shook her head.

"Yitian, that's not the way it works. You should be the one doing it, not me. You."

Knowing that he was a blank piece of paper, Song Jia lied to him with a straight face.

"But Jia, it worked before," Lin Yitian pointed out.

Song Jia, "..."

Alright, she couldn't argue with that. She also bore a guilty conscience from stimulating him earlier.

Song Jia looked down at her naughty hands. Since you caused trouble earlier, then you definitely need to be punished!

Despite feeling a righteous sense of justice, Song Jia's heart was already crying a river of tears.

In the end, a spring scene that could make the moon hide its face happened inside the bedroom. Two people leaning against each other like the '入' character, with the man burying his face in the girl's neck, while holding her inside his arms.

At first, only the sounds of his gasping breaths and groans filled the room.

But as pleasure filled him to the brim, Lin Yitian began to call out her name.

"Jia!" He sounded feverish, his arms pulling her even closer to him. "Jia!"

He called out her name again and again, as if it was the only thing he could hold on to.

After an hour...

"Yitian, my hands are tired."

Song Jia stopped moving. She had been stroking him for a while now, but he still hadn't reached his peak. Why couldn't he finish early? She still wanted to sleep, ah.

Lin Yitian, who was left hanging between pleasure and pain, "..."

He pressed his lips against the nape of Song Jia's neck, his hard member twitching inside her hands. He was so hard that a small liquid leaked out from the tip, as if his organ was crying.

His throat rolled and there was a sense of self-restraint mixed with begging in his low voice: "Jia, I'm so uncomfortable."

Song Jia could never resist him when he was like this. She compromised and said, "Then, you move by yourself."

Lin Yitian really did move by himself, shaking his hips and arching his back, his lips spilling out her name. His gaze was fixed on her face and he did not look away for a single instant, his eyes only reflecting her figure.

"Jia...Jia..." He frantically rocked his hips, and the sight of the girl in front of him gave birth to an urgent need inside of him. His beating heart could shake his eardrums, aching and yearning.

When he finally reached his peak, he shouted her name. He was being so loud that Song Jia was afraid he would wake up the other sleeping people inside the mansion.

Because her hands were occupied, Song Jia could only scold him in embarrassment, "Yitian, shush."

Great shudders of orgasm shook his entire body, making him heavily spurt his seed against her thigh. He gasped loudly, as if he had been electrocuted, before his body collapsed and became limp against hers.

As a precaution, after they cleaned themselves up, Song Jia kicked him out of her room. When Lin Yitian tried to protest, she shot him a glare.

"Unless you can finally control yourself, you can't sleep next to me."

She had finally learned her lesson. Although this man in front of her was a sheep, he had the libido of a hungry wolf. No matter how much Lin Yitian looked at her with pitiful eyes, Song Jia was unmoved.

Thus, without hesitating, the door was slammed right in front of his face.

After she closed the door in front of him, Song Jia made sure to lock it.

With a happy sigh, she threw herself on her bed and immediately fell asleep.

Song Jia was blissfully unaware that after he left her room, a certain someone was no longer able to sleep and went into his study.

Prompted by a burning curiosity, with slender fingers, Lin Yitian typed something into the search bar of Baidu.

And thus, before the sun could rise up early that morning, Lin Yitian had already learned many, many things.