131

"You'd like to ask me what I want but you won't give it to me!" William suddenly looked upset. Bella felt that her heart was about to jump out of her chest. She met his hopeful gaze and stamped her lips without reason. However, as soon as she touched his lips, he immediately counterattack and became entangled again.

What Bella did not expect was that there was a pair of cannibal eyes staring at this place not too far away. Tony only felt the cold air, from the bottom of his feet, causing the home to stiffen. Why did she be with her uncle? What's more, they even made such an intimate more? His eyes were staring at that direction in shock. After he received the lawyer's letter, he came here to wait for Bella to go home, lasting from dusk to right. She had finally returned. But he did not expect the scene of her being intimate with William.

The reason why she would rather be divorced from him was William Bennet? Could it be that she fell in love with William? No, it's not true. The person she loved is him! Only him. They had been with many years. It had been impossible to love another immediately. It was impossible for her to be with another man. It must be because she wanted to avenger him! 

Tony was kidding himself. But when he saw the two of them intimate relationship, his eyes gradually turned red, and his clenched fist showed his anger. If it someone else, he would have rushed, but the object was William. William was his uncle, so he knew more about how great he was. Bella was with him, which made him unable to accept it. 

The two of them kissed each other very energetically and did not realize his existence at all. Tony"s heart twitched. When he saw that Bella was with another man, would be so uncomfortable. He did not want to continued to watch his woman entangle with other men. He quickly got into his car and left. Bella was messed up by his kiss and was liberated before she lost her last touch of strength. 

"Bella, this is the best birthday gift," Said William softly near her ear. Bella felt that her ears were burning. She quickly pushed him away. The shy blush made her look extraordinarily charming. William had a deep pupil. If he was not afraid of refusal from Bella, he cannot stand it. "Go back!" Bella said and did not wait for William to respond. 

As he watched the door slammed shut, William's eyes filled with a deep smile. Bella, you couldn't escape! William returned his gaze and looked at the spot where Tony had parked, revealing a meaningful expression. Actually, he had already seen Tony's car. The reason he chose to kiss Bella at the time was to let Tony know that Bella belonged to him.

With him behind Bella, Tony would never be allowed to continue bullying her. After hearing the sound that the car started outside, she was trembling slightly by the door. oh my God! She had just kissed William before, which made her heart panic. It was she thought about the intimacy, she felt that the body was about to burn.

When she was with Tony, she did not have such a feeling at all. Tony was very cold to her and did not give her a hint of warmth. So at this moment, she actually felt the throbbing feeling from William. When she opened the shower and rinsed her body with hot water, Bella's heart could not calm down for a long time. Eventually, sleepiness struck and she slept slowly.

The next morning, Bella came to William's house as usual. But her mood today was completely different. When she opened the door, she saw the smile in his eyes. She could not help but turn red. After last night's incident, something was changing rapidly. "Then, I'll go to work first!" Bella said and walked upstairs. "Bella, wait..."

Behind her was the voice of William stopped and look back at him. She hear was beating fast again. She could hardly look directly into his eyes. "Is there anything?" Bella asked William got up and walked in front of her. He sorted out her bangs slightly and carried her with a thinly cocooned palm over her face, causing Bella's body to feel warm flow. "I'll go out and o things first, wait for me to come back." 

It turned out to be his own account! Bella relieved herself, lest he do anything. He should explain to her that he went out to do things and even asked her to wait for him to return. Why was he so ambiguous? "You cannot leave alone, or I'll punish you, huh?" This was not a question. it was clearly a heart. But when she thought about his punishment, Bella nodded; "I'll wait for you to come back!" Hearing it, William smiled with satisfaction; "baby, I'll give you a kiss as ward." 

Bella was stunned. If she didn't wait for him, she would be punished. But she was obedient, she would be rewarded a kiss. No matter what choice she made, he had already made up his mind to kiss her. "You're fooling!" Bella said unwillingly, but she saw the smile on his face. "Then, let you punish me!" William's gaze stared at Bella's lips, even with anticipation. 

Bella was not sure what to do. In the face of such a shameless man, she was not sure how to respond. "You can go now..." However, she had no choice but to chase him away, but she saw a deeper smile on his face. "You are more and more like the hostess here!" Bella's heart was hit by something, and the foot she wanted to walk up almost fell off the stairs.

William's pupils deepened and he took her into his arms right now. "Bella, be careful!" Bella was fearful and wrapped her arms around his neck, fluttering with fear and grievance. If he hadn't teased her, how could she have been like this?

"It's all your fault..." Bella could not hemp but joked. "Okay, it's all my fault. As compensation, I'll carry you, okay?" Willaim said as he really carried Bella. Of course, Bella did not want to do it and struggled to get her down. William's voice was hours and restrained; 'Bella, you'd better not move.' Hearing his tone, Bella was shocked and her face blushed. This man was in love in the morning.