Chapter 23 | goodbye you bastard

First of all. THANK YOU. I was number 5 in badass and this book has over 2,5k reads. Thank you for adding my book to your reading lists. And now enjoy reading.
*********
Hailey's pov:

Why isn't Daiel dead. I killed him.

"You may ask yourself now. Omg isn't he dead. Well no bitch after you tried to kill me Emilio came and saved my life. My mission was to eliminate your little perfect family. Since I only finished ⅔ if it I will end this mission now." Daniel says with a evil tone in his voice.

"You can't kill me. You loved me. You were my boyfriend. So now you want to tell me that you gave a shit about me and I only was a target. Did you talk to me the day we met because I was part of your mission. That is sick."  I yell.

"You got it. Did you really think that someone like me wanted to be with someone like you. I always had a real girlfriend. I think you know her, her name was Charlie"

"Was? Isn't she your girlfriend right now. Awww your sweet little psycho romance died. Well congrats you lost 2 girls in your life"

"Yeah. Charlie dumped me, and all because of you you stupid restricted bitch. She left me because she thought that I was in love with you. BUT IT ALL WAS AN ACT. I NEVER LOVED YOU. YOU ARE UNWANTED TRASH DON'T YOU GET THAT NOBODY EVER WANTS YOU AND THAT SINCE YOUR BIRTH. And I will love it to kill you. Slow and painful. Emilio get everyone out of here, you included. I want that moment all for myself"

No. I don't want to die. I am too young and too pretty to die.

Okay it might be the wrong situation to say that but, I don't care.

"You won't kill me. You can't. And if you do it please look me in the eyes, I want to see the regret in them when you put a bullet through my head."

I try to loosen up the tape around my hands. I they were in front of me it would be so easy. But I will try to rip the tape with help to the chair. On the backside there is a nail sticking out. If I talk a lot I can try and he won't hear it.

"So Daniel what is your idea for killing me? With a gun? A knife? Fire? Ugh please I want the gun"

"Shut the fuck up whore. Nobody cares what you want. Do you really think that it will be that easy for you. Duh of course not" after these sentences he throws a knife in my leg.

"Ahhhhh. You bastard that shit hurts. And I don't have a lot if patience left for you"

He laughs. He is so sick. How could I be in love with someone like that?

Suddenly I hear shootings outside the door. Does Chase come an get me?

No.

The door opens and guess what. It isn't Chase, it's Charlie.

I think the psycho bitch is here for me, too. Fuck.

In both her hands she has guns.

"Is everybody out there dead?" I ask. I mean if everyone is dead, damn respect.

"Yes. Daddy, and all his men that were here are dead. Oh wait I have one of them in front of me. And it is my ex, what a coincidence" she says ironically.

"But he isn't the reason why I am here. You are Hailey. You took everything away from me."

Now daniel holds a gun to my head.
"If you try to do something I will shoot her. I know that that is what you want to do"

Wow now Charlie points a gun towards Daniel and Daniel has one pointed to my head.

I am the only one without weapons. Not nice.

I have a idea. With my head I kick against the gun and it falls down, my now free hands pick it up and put the gun against Daniel's head.

It really wasn't easy to free my hands.

"Hailey you are good. But you can't kill me. I know it. And now I ask you to look in my face, then you won't kill me for sure."

"Oh Daniel, you have no fucking idea what I am capable of. Did you already forget I beat you once and I will beat you again today."

"So Hailey is your little speech over, because I have something to say to that shithead, too" Charlie yells.

"Daniel you fell in love with Hailey. Don't deny it. You could never kill her you can't even look her in the eyes anymore. They are full of guilt, even if you look at me you have these sad eyes. How can a human be so dumb and fall in love with his target while you had a girlfriend. And I was that girlfriend I have you everything I gave you my heart. I gave you my support and I gave you my trust. And now, now I fucking hate you because I love you." Now a single tear runs down Charlie's tear.

"I have to admit Charlie, that was better than I could ever say something like that. But now say goodbye." I respond.

"Goodbye you bastard" we both say and with that I put a bullet in Daniel's head.

"The bitch is dead" She says and I just laugh.

"If it was a different situation, we still would be great friends" I say.

"Well that sentence reminded me why I came for you. I hate you. You took everything away from me. My boyfriend, which you also just shot, and my family."

"I never took away anything from you, well except for the fact that I killed your boyfriend. But I didn't even know you a couple of months ago"

"Yeah now we have a lot of time to talk. So I guess now it is only you and me, sister." She laughs.

"What do you mean with sister?" I respond.

"I mean, that I am your sister. I found out about it when I was 5. They told me that I had a twin, but right after we were born we were separated. So say hello to a new part of your family. Well not for too long, I still want to kill you. I hate you with every part of me."

***************
Thank you so so so much for over 3k reads. It is so crazy, when I started writing this chapter I had 2,5k and now nearly 3,3k.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella.