Sixteen

I'm thinking of publishing the next chapter as and when this chapter gets maybe at least 20 votes? And sorry for late update I got tangled in some things- and thank you for waiting and well, eh- oh yes! Thank you for the reads and votes!!

-

My eyes slowly opened when I felt the world moving. No wait,

I was moving. But I wasn't.

I looked up, only to be met by Taehyung's chocolate brown eyes. He was carrying to me to God knows where but I didn't say a word, nor did he. We just...stared into each other's eyes for a while.

He abruptly stopped making me break the eye contact and looked around. The next thing I knew, I was in contact with something really soft. I realized it was our bed.

Wait, why am I on the bed?

What is he doing?

Are we-

No, no! This ain't happening is it? Why am I getting so fucking nervous? I am not losing my-

"Stop thinking." He said and I heard him chuckle. My face turned into the darkest shade of red if that's even possible. He heard my thoughts okay, fuck him.

"I am fucking you."

"You-" I was cut off by his deep but attractive laugh. Me getting embarrassed isn't funny! Can he stop playing around and tell me what's going on?

I looked out of the window that was to the right of my bed. To my surprise, it was already night.
What the fuck?
How did the day end so fast?
What even happened?

The time is going on and here I am sleeping or whatever. I have like- wait how many days are left? Fuck. I'm so messed up. No wait, what happened before, again?!

Then it all strike me in one go. Him trying to kill me, me crying and all. I tried to keep a still expression on and luckily, I managed to.

"What is going on?"

"Shhh..." He whispered and trailed off. He slowly came closer to me, making me slowly move back with every step he made towards me. It was like that until there was no more space behind me. He smirked at me. I gulped nervously at his closing figure.

Instead of what I thought, he took the blanket and made me lay on the bed softly, covering me with the blanket in his hands.

"Tae-

He cut me off by keeping his hand on my head as he slowly started stroking my hair. I blinked at him. What is going on? I looked himin the eye as he took in a soft breath.

And started singing.

"We were ships in the night Night night..." He softly finished off. His voice is so fucking deep and nice, makes me feel some sort of things. I would have complimented him but it felt as if there was a sleep drug in his maybe either song or voice and I was feeling so damn sleepy now.

"Tae..." I trailed off but he just stroked my hair for the last time and before I knew, I was sound asleep.

-
I slowly opened my eyes for some reason and looked around. It was still dark in the room and I felt no presence of anyone around me. I took my phone which I saw was lying on the small table beside me and looked at the time.

It was 2:57 in the morning.

I was actually surprised as to why I was awake at the time of the day. No wait, where is Taehyung.

The see-through- transparent doors to the balcony were open making the moonlight enter our room and light it up. I saw Taehyung standing there looking up to the dark starry night, his hands placed on the railings. The moonlight hitting his face and makes his face glow was out of this world if I might say.

Only 6 more days...

I'm never gonna see him again then let it be if I gonna live or die.

I should..cherish these days.

"Jungkook, I-" Taehyung abruptly stopped talking in the air, probably talking with Jungkook with his mind. I stopped in my track and as and when I did that, Taehyung quickly turned around, his one hand pointed towards me.

"Tae-" was all I said before I felt myself being embraced by darkness not before seeing Taehyung running towards me and holding me.

-
Taehyung's pov

I sighed looking at the girl in his arms. He picked her up and slowly moved towards their bed.

"Jungkook I-"
think I really like her. I wanted to say but couldn't as I felt someone near to me, probably listening and I knew it was y/n.

I covered her with blankets and vanished into the thin air, teleporting back to my house.

Back to where i really belonged from.

The hell.

'But even if I like her, so what? Am I even allowed to date her- no wait can I even date her?

I probably can't.

Do I even like her?

I don't even know anything anymore even though it has been just a few days or maybe a week.

But even if I like her, I might risk the whole hell and her life.

Even if I rule the hell, there are still rules for everyone to follow.

I want to have her, but I can't.

I want to like her,
admire her,
adore her,
cherish her with love,
but I don't want to lose her either.

These fucking feelings are so complicated, one of the reason why I always hated this word called 'love'.

It's bullshit.

I clenched my fist in anger and closed my eyes. I saw her,

I saw y/n in this darkness, the only source of light, smiling softly at me. Devil knows what sorcery was this but I immediately calmed down and sighed to myself.

You have fucked up real bad Kim Taehyung.

By making this deal.

Kim Taehyung you are so fucking dead.

-

Hewoo~
It's been more than a week since I last published and um thank you for supporting me till here. I know, I know I always say that after the chapters but like...I always appreciate it and I want to let you guys know that I'll be always thankful. I hope you are taking care of yourselves. Sorry for any mistakes because I did not checked or edited this chapter. Also, if you want, leave messages I would be replying to the PM's! And thank you again!!

-Diva