☆Chapter 8☆

(A/n: I think you'll enjoy this episode 😈)

"How did you even get into my phone?" You asked, your tone full of rage, "You do realize you can get me fired this way, right?!"

"Haha, you think I care?" He grinned.

"Ugh!" You went to Namjoon's office. Why did I ever feel bad for that jerk?

You knocked on the door, "Come in." You heard his voice from inside.

"Now can I please know, were you drinking during work? Or was this genuine? Either way, there are consequences."

"Boss, I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say. This is a misunderstanding. I didn't send that text, someone used my phone and thought it would be funny."

"And who's that person?" He asked while raising one eyebrow.

"It was...Kim Taehyung." You stuttered.

"Ahh, what a sweetheart. You two must be close if he pranks you like that." He laughed.

"No, it's nothing like tha-"

"Haha, it's fine, you can get back to work."

Wow, why can he get away with anything?

You left Namjoon's office and found Taehyung in front of the door. "Are you fired?" he asked while smiling.

"No." You replied.

"Aw man," he acted disappointed. You just rolled your eyes and walked past him. You got a notification from your phone,

Hoseok: are you free tonight?

Me: yup

Hoseok: wanna go out for dinner? >.<

Me: sure!

Hoseok: We can go to xxxx

"Ooo," Taehyung teased while looking at your phone, "I can't believe he'd go out with you. Why would he lower his standards?"

You ignored him and went to finish your work. Hours later, you were finally done, so you left the office and went home quickly to change. As soon as you entered your apartment, your heart ached a little. It was very quiet, usually you'd hear Jungkook gaming, or watching tv, or see him working, but now, it was empty. I shouldn't have kicked him out like that...

You picked up your phone and tried calling him, he ignored it a few times, but then he finally replied.

"What do you want?" He asked, sounding very annoyed. "Jungkook, you know I only did it for your own good, please, come back. I didn't mean to kick you out." He was quiet for a few seconds, but then hung up the phone. You tried calling again, but he didn't reply. Ugh...