A/N: Kagehina Book Is Up

Hey!  After a month and a half of work I've finally finished my prologue and informational chapter of my new Kagehina Omegaverse and College Au!  The story is titles "Fly Higher" and I just wanted to mention it here if anyone was interested in reading it, they can!  The prologue took me forever to write and I'm extremely proud of it, so I thought I'd post about it here!  It even has a Animal Crossing cameo because I'm in love with the game lol!!!  I'll post the description and a preview here and if you guys want to or don't mind to, I'd love for you to check it out and give it some feedback.  Also, the new chapter for this book will be posted in a few hours or so; I'm gonna take a nap before I edit it lol!  Anyways here's the description and preview for my new Kagehina book.

Description: 

  Hinata Shoyo is an eager Omega excited to begin his college experience and play Volleyball.  Hinata fights his nerves as he ventures to his new den house to meet his new family.  Overall happy to be with them Hinata doesn't take long to form a lot of pack bonds with his pack members as they prepare for this year's Volleyball season and try their best to survive prank attacks and sabotages from their rival packs and Volleyball team.  However, a certain raven-haired Alpha who Hinata can't seem to get along with despite their perfect quicks on the Volleyball court tends to always catch his inner Omega's eyes.  Kageyama is always there to offer the ginger Omega an insult when its needed the least but what happens when a unexpected attraction blossoms between the two?  Will courtship form and a bond be made or will Hinata refuse to listen to his inner Omega when it tells Hinata that its meant to be. 

Preview: 

"Kageyama Tobio."  Kageyama huffed out woodenly and the orange-haired Omega felt the sudden urge to retreat despite the way his inner Omega hummed to life and seemed to tell him to 'submit'.  Hinata's nimble fingers twitched as his nerves outweighed the influence of his inner Omega but as the smaller male pulled his hand back slightly; Kageyama surged his own forward to roughly grasp Hinata's.  Electricity mixed with heat surged seemingly through the dark-haired Alpha's veins and into the smaller Omega's causing darkened honey eyes to draw wide in surprise and Hinata stifled the gasp hammering against his lips.  Denim eyes lit up in shock as well and Kageyama tugged his hand back as if the smaller Omega had burned his skin.  Their confused gazes met and Hinata noticed how Kageyama's gaze darkened in anger and the Omega had a feeling it was directed at him.  Hinata felt his own venomous anger simmer up and into his veins from the pit of stomach chasing away the last ounce of warm electricity that the taller Alpha's touch had caused.  "What the hell was that dumbass?"  Kageyama hissed out his voice dripping with so much hatred it caused Hinata's inner Omega to almost force an apologetic chirp out of the orange-haired Omega.  Hinata pushed his inner Omega away and instead rested an odious gaze onto the taller Alpha's ireful expression.  Dark brows furrowed together, and denim eyes seemed to darken a shade as a rumble of a snarl seeped past Kageyama's gritted teeth.  The sound should have made Hinata run for the hills, but the tiny Omega stood his ground; upset his inner Omega was infatuated with this massive prick of an Alpha. 

A/N: Vote& Comment!  See you in a bit for the new chapter