3

Clint was busy explaining to Natasha what had happened and I was in shock. 2 mates in one day, what a coincidence. I stared at them, they're beautiful, Natasha with her vibrant red hair and Clint with adorable face.

Clint turned towards me stepping over the mess he had made earlier.

"You should meet the others", He suggested. I stared at him in shock, he wanted me to meet the Avengers, does he even mean the Avengers. There you go again assuming things.

"You mean the Avengers", I asked. He only nodded before holding his hand out, I grasped his hand and we made our way over to Natasha. Who immediately hugged me in her arms. Her embrace was comforting, warm, like she was protecting me from the dangers in the world. I relaxed in her arms and held her back. 

"Alright, alright let's go", Clint announced ruining the moment. I turned and glared at him but followed him to the elevator.

"What were you and Clint fighting about", I asked Natasha. She smiled and chuckled, which was one of the sexiest things I've ever heard.

"Nothing that you need to know right now", She said shooting me a smile. I smiled back before the reality of the situation hit me.

I was mated to 2 of the Avengers. I was about to meet the rest of the Avengers, omg. Today is officially the best day of my life, like what. If I never went to this Tower would I have ever met them?

 Ok stop you're over thinking now, just breathe. 

Ding

Ding

We were at the top floor and I was sweating, I was so nervous or maybe it's because of the sweater I'm wearing. I wiped my hands on my jeans, just in case I had to shake hands with anyone.

"You ready", Clint asked. I shook my head, but proceeded to exit the elevator anyways.

Loud noises were heard from the room ahead and I'm not going to lie all the deep loud voices intimidated me.

Ik 

this was a short chapter but school is overwhelming especially with online classes. 

Procrastination is a bitch.

Rn, I'm just trying to update my stories for y'all so if I don't update some of the stories y'all want don't worry I'm not discontinuing them.

BYEEEEEE