Chapter 33

Camila's POV

"Four months, seventeen weeks..roughly eighteen, one hundred and twenty one days, two thousand nine hundred and twenty hours until I see you again" he says leaning back onto his chair.

I laugh scrunching my face, "How long have you been working that out for?" I ask.

He looks up in deep thought, "Laying in bed each night" he smirks.

"You got the minutes too?" I joke.

"One hundred and seventy-five thousand, two hundred" he smugly says before glancing down to his black watch on his wrist.

"Is that even right?" I giggle in disbelief.

He shrug grinning, "Dunno, wild guess but could be right"

I smile and look down pushing the laptop back and resting my elbows on the desk before looking back at him and all I can think about is that I love this goofball, "I miss you" I sigh.

"I miss you too but not long now, these four months will fly by" he says full of positivity.

God I hope so.

I smile, "Julia is coming for the week, we're going to take Henry to the community pool" I change subject, if I didn't I'd become upset at the thought of four months, it's already been six and I've tried keeping myself busy, distracting myself instead of moping around.

From hanging around with friends, spending time with Lillian and we've had a great time, cooking, baking, watching movies. Hannah, Henry and Lilly has been around to Lillians quite a lot during this summer, sometimes George doesn't come which is strange. I've spent time at my mothers grave too and told her all about Ace and how wonderful Lillian is to me. I wish she could see how well I'm doing.

"That's good, I'm sure Henry will love that. Isn't Asher going to see you this week?"

"Yeah?" I say confused.

"Julia is okay with that? You know..them being in the same place at the same time"

"We already had a plan for Julia to come during the summer so she took time off work and Ash..that was just a coincidence"

"Coincidence huh" his lips curl up as he gives me a cheesy grin.

"Yes coincidence"

"Asher didn't know Julia is gonna be there?"

"Well...he did but she doesn't mind and he said he didn't care"

Just when he is about to reply, "Chambers!" Someone grabs his shoulders from behind and he glances up to see who it is.

"Hey Leo, what's up?"

"Just wanted to say hi to your girlfriend" He winks my way.

"Hi Leo" I chuckle.

"Just as gorgeous as always" he compliments me and sits on the bed to the left half out the camera. He's such a sweetheart, like the rest of the boys.

"Alright, alright" Ace waves Leo off and turns his attention back to me.

"What is your plans for today?" He asks.

"I'm going to head home to get some clothes and maybe clean up before picking Julia up at the airport"

"Home?" His face lights up, "Have you been staying at Ma's this whole time?"

"Yes home and mostly, I've been spending a lot of time with her and I've got a few treats for you when you're home"