Chapter 27

Yuichi's POV

We finally got out of the tunnel and we were all exhausted. But there was no way we could rest here. It was in the middle of many small mechanics like computers. There was no boxes to hide behind. 

"Alright. We got out, But what next?" Koutarou asked. 

"We need to find Kaguya somehow, and get that thing off." Yuki said. 

"Right. But how are we going to do that-"

"Shush! I hear footsteps!" Yuki whispered. But where to hide. 

"Guys here!" Erina silently exclaimed lifting up a tile from the floor. Under was spacious and there was enough room for us not to be squished. 

"Nice Erina!" We cheered. We jumped in one after another and dropped the tile quietly. 

"Let's rest here until those octarians go." Erina said. We all nodded in agreement. 

"You guys can rest. I'll listen to what they are talking about." I said. 

"Alright. Just stay quiet." Yuki said. I nodded and slightly lifted up the tile to listen to the octarians. 

"........" I had no idea what they were saying. They were speaking octarian. 

"On second thought, Erina? Can you listen to them? I have no idea what they are saying." I asked. He sighed. 

"Sure Yuichi-san." She replied and took my spot to lift the tile and listen while we all rested our selves. 

*******

*Yawn* 

"Erina? Are they gone?" I whispered. She shook her head. 

"I know that this is a control room, The octarians outside are using the computers to do stuff. We might need to wait here until night and plan our attack on them while sleeping." She said silently closing the tile. I nodded. 

"I can hack into the system. Can you tell them when they wake up to splat any enemies that come into the room while I'm hacking?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Thanks Erina." I said and hugged her. She nodded slightly. I let go and we waited for the others to wake up. 

*******

"Guys wake up!" Someone shook me awake. 

"Huh?!" Sorry, Did I fall asleep again?" I asked rubbing my eyes. 

"Yes and you're in an adorable situation." Yuki said. Erina was nuzzled into me and sleeping peacefully. I patted her. 

"Anyway. I'm able to hack into the system so can you guys keep the octarians busy while i hack?" I ask. 

"Sorry, one sec. I can't take you seriously while Erina is sleeping on you. Give me a minute." Yuki giggled trying to suppress her laughs. 

'One second or a minute?' I thought. It took her two minutes to regain herself. 

"Alright. I'm in, what about you guys?" Yuki asked. They all nodded. 

"Great. Let me wake up Erina." I said. I gently shook her. 

"Huh? Did I fall asleep on you Yuichi-san? Sorry." She yawned. 

"It's fine. I just told them your plan. They're in. So, Let's pull it off shall we? Grab your weapons guys." I said.

"No need to tell us twice." Yuki replied grinning. 

"CHARGE!"