Chapter 2

Six months had come and gone and today was the day. The day I would not only see BTS but meet them, I had somehow managed to get meet and greet tickets. I couldn't wait. I woke up and went straight to my bathroom and grabbed the outfit that I picked out months ago for this day. Black ripped jeans, a studded belt and a long sleeve dark purple shirt. Simple, yes. But it was flattering and cute. I style my pixie cut, my latest act of rebellion against my parents, but I personally loved it and would not be going back to long hair any time soon. I don't wear make up on a daily basis, but for today I applied a little. I went with a basic, natural look. I was ready. I snuck past my parents room, and right out the front door to the bus stop. I hopped on and went to the stadium with other ARMY's. I made sure that my soulmarks were hidden, I didn't want today to be ruined over anything. I walked into the theater. I went straight for the merch line. I didn't have any merch but was about to fix that problem. I bought a ARMY bomb, a shirt, and a poster. And with that I made my way to my seat. I had a barricade seat near the catwalk on the right side of the stadium.At exactly eight o'clock the lights dimmed, and soon we were chanting...

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

And before I knew it the concert was over.

I got up and made my way to the line for the meet n greet. I was somewhat near the front. But that didn't matter to me. The only thing that mattered was that I got to say thank you.

The boys came and were in the order of their fan-chant. The line started moving, and soon enough I was at the beginning. I was in front of Namjoon, aka RM. He said

"Hi, what's your name"

And he held out his hand.

I replied "Iris"

And shook his hand. We screamed. The pain in the middle of my arm was unimaginable. It was like the fire in hell. My vision is blurry, but the pain is becoming numb. I dont know whats happening when all of a sudden I'm being blinded by the flashing of cameras, security is grabbing the boys and I, and rushing us backstage.

When we finally get backstage their manager comes rushing toward the boys. He's not mad, but he does tell the boys they have to go back out and finish the meet n greet. They leave. And I realize 7 marks, 7 members. I roll up my shirt sleeve and connect each mark to a member. I look up to their manager smirking.

"You figured it out yet?"

"I... I uh. What's your name?"

"Sejin. And yours?"

"Iris"

"Please have a seat, I'll let the boys explain everything to you, I just need to let you know that I hope you're prepared for what being their soulmate comes with."

He left me alone to my thoughts. The thoughts of holy shit, how is this happening, and I must be dreaming. I must be really lost in thought, because suddenly Sejin is back but this time he has all seven members of BTS with him. I look up and am handed a water bottle. I drink half of it and say one word

"Hi"

Namjoon speaks first

"Hi, you know who we are but we know nothing about you, so can you please introduce yourself, and then i'll explain everything.

"Well my name is Iris, Iris McKenzie. I speak korean fluently if that helps anything."

"Iris, well you should know that we are all soulmates, the seven of us, and that we think you should bond to us one a day cause we dont want you to be hurt too bad. Also uh how old are you?"