A dream

Y/n p.o.v
We all continued to stare at Professor Oobleck who stood right in front of us smiling. Everything was silent until Weiss broke it.

Weiss:Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck:Yes it is I Professor Oobleck. But I'm afraid you won't be needing those bags anymore boy and girls. Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you that we will not be establishing a base of operations. We will instead be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and will be making camp in any defendable location we stumble upon. We have all the things we will need in the airship. And! It's Doctor Oobleck, I didn't earn a Phd for fun thank you very much. Anyways this is your mission should you choose to accept it.

We all stared at him confused still trying to process what he said due to him not giving us enough time to process what he said.

Oobleck:quickly now you only have 10 seconds to accept or else this mission will be given to another team.

Thankfully we were able to process that sentence and we all accept the mission. After hearing us he quickly runs to the bullhead leaving behind a trail of dust as he ran.

Y/n:well that was unexpected.

Yang:yeah tell me about it.

Ruby:come on guys it looks like we're going to save the world with Dr Oobleck. Okay yeah it sounds worse when you say it out loud.

Nora:save the world!?

As we hear Nora yell those words we turn around and see Team JNPR standing together right behind us and Nora continued to speak.

Nora:You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt and sad! Maybe a little hungry? That last one was Ren's fault not mine.

Jaune:sounds exciting. Where are ya guys going?

Ruby:just outside the kingdom.

Nora:hey! So are we.

Pyrrha:Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren:we set out tomorrow.

After Ren said that Sun and Neptune then jump right next to us and Neptune says.

Neptune:Then you can party with us tonight.

Neptune:we're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Jaune:oohhhhoohhhh!

Sun:we normally go to the city with you guys, which always leads to stuff exploding and junk. So we thought of this as a way to check out the kingdom when it's normal.

Y/n:well-

Oobleck:come on boy and girls we only have four minutes left!

After hearing Oobleck yell that we all looked at each other smiling sympathetically.

Y/n:well, uh, wish us luck.

And as I said that we all began to walk our separate ways. Once we got onto the bullhead and got into the air Oobleck asked us a question.

Oobleck:so tell me students why do you look so surprised with me being here with you guys.

Yang:well I guess it was because we didn't see you as much of a fighter.

Oobleck:I admit I fancy myself more of an, intellectual. But I can assure you, as a huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussels.

Ruby:like the mushrooms?