-60-

-Omniscient-September 29th 2023

-Omniscient-
September 29th 2023

"Make sure you got yo pass in yo hand when you get there," Zavon said to Jaelyn.

He was getting ready to head to the stadium for his game which was a home game fortunately for Natalie and Jae.

"I know...don't worry. We gon be fine," she reassures him.

"You sure? Natalie knows exactly how to get there and on time?"

"I'll make sure she does."

"Aight...ima leave now."

"Ok...gimme a kiss."

Zay leans down so his lips touch his fiancé's.

"I love you," he tells her.

"I love you too."

With that said, he headed out the door.

After he left, 2 hours later, she started getting ready. Natalie had texted her that she was coming to pick her up soon.

After she showered and did her makeup, she put on the jersey she had planned on wearing with one of her black ripped jeans.

(A/N: I tried

(A/N: I tried...now bye)

When Natalie notified her that she was outside, she grabbed her LV x Supreme Epi Leather bag wit all her stuff in it and her Atlanta Falcons themed Fleece jacket before heading out.

"You not wearin Andres Jersey?" She asks Natalie when she notices her fit.

"Nah, ion have one yet," she answered.

"Oh ok."

"Look atchu lookin all cute in Zays Jersey..." she started gassin me up.

"You already know what it is..." I said confidently wit a smirk.

"Period! So you got the exact address for the stadium?"

"Yeah, it's in my phone...gimme a second."