13

ADELINE'S POV

——-1 week later——-

I sigh as I unlock the door to my dorm room ready to just relax after my day that I've had today.

I had early classes this morning, then I had a few meetings about my modeling, and then I had a photo shoot. All back to back and I'm exhausted.

Not to mention Timothée has been in Los Angeles for the past few days and I start to lose my sanity when I don't see him for a while.

I walk in and my two roommates immediately meet their eyes with mine. I scan their eyes with a questioning look.

"Someone misses you" Ashley speaks up nodding her head towards my bed.

My eyes widen at the sight. There was a bouquet of white roses, my favorite, with some chocolate and a note.

I approach the scene with a smile on my face as I pick up the note and read it aloud.

"I was just thinking about you and decided to send you a little something. I miss you and I'm going insane without seeing you. Hope to see you the second I get back to New York.
-T" I smile as I read through the note feeling like a little girl in high school.

"Holy shit Addy that's literally so cute" Eden gawks at me.

"You have to talk to him when he gets back it's been too long for you not to be official" Ashley mentions as I nod my head in agreement.

"I know. I always get nervous when I try to bring it up and then I end up never saying anything" I slightly frown, now remembering the multiple times I tried to spark the conversation before he left for LA.

"Don't be scared of the conversation, you guys can't stay in this weird talking phase forever" Eden adds into the conversation.

I nod, tuning out their concerns, knowing that I'll talk about it with him. when I'm comfortable. I pick up the flowers with a smile, studying the beautiful white rose petals.

—————

As the end credits to little women roll i sniffle up my tears. No matter how many times I watch it, the heartbreak never gets easier.

Eden and Ashley are out for the night and quite frankly I just didn't feel like going. Between school, my meetings and my shoot today I really couldn't be bothered to go out and pretend to have fun.

I ponder of things I could do when I get an idea.

I'll have my own photo shoot.

I open my MacBook laptop and launch the photo booth app and pose in many different ways for the camera.

I laugh at how lame my life is currently but I don't seem to mind.

I finally pick a photo that satisfies me and I post it to my instagram.

—————