o n e

The new girl stood at the door of her new class, completely dumbfounded by the scene that was happening right in front of her eyes

"Do i mean nothing to you? Do WE mean nothing?!", a girl shouted to someone who seemed to be her boyfriend. He didn't respond, looking out the window.

"YAH LEE JENO! DON'T IGNORE ME!", she slapped him,making everyone's eyes widened as they gasped. She raised  her hand ready to slap him a second time but he grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"Can you stop already? You're making a scene in front of everyone.", he finally spoke.

The new girl just looked at them and rolled her eyes, "Is this a Kdrama or what?", she muttered to herself, looking around the room for any empty seats. All she saw was group of people in different part of the classroom, whispering and watching the couple,"No seriously, is this the wrong class? Are they rehearsing some theater shits or something?", she muttered to herself again as the girl kept screaming at the guy about her undying love for him and bringing some lovey dovey couple memories back.

"Have they been dating for 7 years? Why is she so dramatic?", her eyes landed on the only empty seat, next to the couple currently still fighting.

"Oh great...", she sighed and made her way to the seat. Nobody noticed her at first, until she pulled her chair back, interrupting the couple's fight.

"What do you think you're doing?", the guy's girlfriend said, obviously irritated.

"This is the only seat left, can't you guys take your couple fight outside already?"

The girl wanted to reply back but the bell rang, indicating the end of recess. The boyfriend ironically sat down at the desk in front of the new girl as all the other students do the same and sat back in their seat, waiting for the teacher.

"Good morning, students.", the teacher greeted once he entered the classroom.

"Good morning, Mr.Suh.",the students greeted back, standing up and bowing.

As they all sat back down, the teacher looked at the class and his eyes stopped on someone as a look of confusion took place on his face, "You!", he pointed a finger at a student then paused for five seconds, "Who are you?"

The girl stood up and bowed at him before saying, "I'm the new student, sir."

"Oh right! Please introduce yourself to the rest of the class."

The girl nodded and looked at her classmates, "I'm Lee Aerin, I hope we get along.", she said and sat back down.

"Welcome Aerin.", the teacher smiled warmly at her before bringing his attention to another student, "Jeno, can you show her around the school until she gets used to it?", he asked the boy in front of her.

"Of course, sir."

a/n: this feels so short 😅 so basically every chapter will this length more or less which is around 400-600 words

a/n: this feels so short 😅 so basically every chapter will this length more or less which is around 400-600 words. that's why i'll be posting every two days (3-4 times a week) i hope you'll like this new au.