t w o

"

"...and this is the cafeteria.", Jeno ended his tour just in time for lunch. Some students were already in the cafeteria so the both of them just stood at the end of the line.

"Thanks for the tour.", the girl said, giving him a thankful smile. From what she saw from his personality, he was completely the cliché highschool's heartthrob who had tons of girls drooling over his perfect self. And of course, on top of that, he didn't seem to be that much of a jerk. Yeah, male lead character potential right there.

"No problem, I'm the class president, it's my job.", Jeno replied, giving her his eyesmile, "If you need anything, just ask me."

Aerin nodded as she took a tray. The school's food didn't look that bad and seemed quite appetizing actually, "Our school's food is bio and there are vegetarian and vegan options.", the class president said as if he was reading her mind.

When they finished paying for their food, Jeno said,"You can come eat with me and my friends if you want to."

Aerin shrugged and nodded, accepting because she didn't want to struggle to find a table. Jeno's eyes scanned the room and stopped when they landed on his friends waving at him. The girl followed him without knowing that not that far from there someone was watching her.

"Somin-ah, look! Isn't that the girl that talked back to you in class?", the girl's eyes traveled to the person her friend just mentioned, seeing her talking with her boyfriend- well ex-boyfriend.

"Let's go, someone needs to teach her how it works around here.", Somin said, dragging her friend with her.

As Jeno put his tray on the table, greeting his friends, Aerin was behind him, about to do the same but someone bumped into her, her tray forcefully went up right onto her uniform's shirt.

"Omo, omo, omo. I am so sorry.", Aerin looked at the girl and recognized her as the 'girlfriend' in her class but she gave her a fake smile and left before Aerin could say anything.

She silently cursed as she looked at her white tshirt, 'damn me for choosing kimchi fried rice today.'

"Are you okay?", Jeno asked, a little bit of concern in his eyes.

"Well yeah kimchi fried rice ain't going to kill me.", Aerin answered as she tried gathering the things she dropped on the ground due to the unexpected impact.

"Leave it, my friends are going to care of it.", Jeno said, grabbing Aerin's wrist and dragging her out of the cafeteria.

"We didn't say we were going to-", one of Jeno's friend started but it was too late, they were already gone.

a/n: okay this is definitely too short lmao but can you see the cliché kind of setting? this one seem so boring i apologize, i swear it gets more interesting