First kiss

Haechan

"I'm sorry." I let her go. I can't control myself to kiss her. 
She looks at me with a mad face.

"I hate you,Lee Haechan!" She said and hitted my shoulder hardly.  I then hold her both arms.

"I hate you! I really hate you,Lee Haechan!" She kept saying the same words. She then buried her face on my chest and cried.

" I hate you when you left me while shout at me and said you hates me!" She continues hitted my chest. I hugged her.

"Sorry... I'm truly sorry... I didn't meant to said that to you... Sorry for leaving you for a year..." I said. She kept crying at my chest. I stroke her hair softly.

"Mian~" I said, tears rolled at my cheek. I don't know she missed me too much.

" I love you..." She said and hugged me. My heart started to flutters and I smiled. I cupped her face.

"I love you too~" I said and kiss her back. Smile curved on our lips. So, this is love feels...

*

"y/n -ah~" I called her. She looks at me happily.

"What?" She said while turned to me, walking backwards to me. Put her hand on her back.

"Why are you so cute?" I asked and she blushed.

"Because I had a same visual face as my lil bro have." She said.

"Why are you cute?" She asked me.

"I don't know... What I know that I just saw my cute side to the person I love." I said. She smile brightly.

"Who?" She asked.

"You know already..." I said. She then hit me litely.

"Stop made me blush with your cheesy words." She said and cover her face. She walks backwards while cover her face. She hitted someone's back.

"Ouch!" The guy turned.

"Yah, Jaemin, Alexa!" She Shout happily.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Jaemin asked .Alexa ran towards her besties.

"y/n!" She Shout and hugged her.

"I have a my first date with someone I love today." She said to Jaemin. Jaemin felt confused.

"Who?" He asked.

"Me." I answered and put my hands up a lil bit made a 'hi' to him. He turned to me.

"Haechan!" He said and ran to me. He hugged me until I can't breathe.

"Yah, yah! Too tight!" I said while hit his arm litely. He let me go.

"Where have you been for a year?! We all missed you!" Jaemin said.