t h r e e

Jeno brought Aerin to his locker and took a white tshirt out of it, handing it to her

"Thank you but you didn't have to."

"It's nothing. Nobody wants to walk around smelling like kimchi fried rice.", Jeno joked.

"Well I think that kimchi fried rice has a good smell.", Aerin said, making Jeno laugh.

Aerin looked at herself in the girl's bathroom mirror as her fingers brushed against the shirt's embroidery, on the top corner of her chest 'Lee Jeno' - of course this prestigious private school has personalized uniforms duh.

When she got out of the bathroom, Jeno was waiting for her outside with a black plastic bag, "Put your dirty clothes in there and sorry for what happened."

"You don't have to apologize, it was your girlfriend not you."

"Ex girlfriend and she did that on purpose, trust me, i know her.", he sighed.

The two made a little stop at Aerin's locker to put the black plastic bag in it before returning to the cafeteria. This time, Jeno introduced her to his friends, Renjun, Donghyuck, Jaemin,who were in her grade and Chenle and Jisung, who were a year and two younger than her.

Aerin sat in front of Jeno and next to Jaemin,"Eat.", Jeno said, pushing his tray in between them.

"No it's fine you payed for yours."

"Just eat already.", the class president said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Ughh! Fine, I hope you don't mind sharing a spoon.", Aerin said, taking a spoonful of his kimchi jiggae.

"Where were you before coming here?", Jaemin asked, curiously.

"Aish, don't ask that! She may not want people to know!", Renjun immediately said afterwards.

"Oh no, it's fine.", Aerin smiled, "I was in Gwangju. My brother is in university in Seoul and since I'll probably go to an university in Seoul too so we decided to move here."

Aerin's eyes momentarily focused on something behind Jeno and she saw his ex girlfriend, glaring in their direction, "Umh I don't want to freak you out but I think Jeno's ex is either spacing out while looking at us or she a psycho."

All of his friends looked at each other and discreetly glanced at Somin before saying, "She's a psycho."

"She's not even blinking. Does her eyes not dry out?", Aerin said, while unintentionally focusing on Somin who took that as a staring contest.

"She's not a psycho...", Jeno said but his friends gave him the look, "...just a little over possessive."

"Talking about her, what you did in class was hilarious.", Donghyuck said, laughing while thinking about the scene again.

"I can't thank you enough for making her shut up. This has been going on for the last week and I can't handle it anymore.", Renjun complained, shaking his head.

"Every. Single. Day.", Jaemin facepalmed himself.

"Every single day? You mean that they just fight in front of everyone everyday.", Aerin said as her face cringed.

"It's like they're the couple and the rest on the class are wheels.", Renjun said.

"I'm here, you know.", Jeno intervened.

a/n: i love updating this book

a/n: i love updating this book. what do you think? also do you prefer when i use y/n / she or you?