•31

(Read authors note at the end)

_______________

JUNGKOOK opened his eyes and looked around himself. He sees that he is in his office and Yoongi is sitting near to him.

Jungkook tries to sit up and grunts when he feels pain in his head, gaining Yoongi's attention.

"Jungkook, you okay?"
Yoongi asked worriedly.

Jungkook nods and asks,
"What happened?"

Yoongi decided not to tell him what happened, he already had changed his blood soaked clothes so he just randomly said,
"You got too much tired that's why you fainted. I told you to take some rest."

Jungkook sighs as he hears Yoongi,
"I'm all fine."

Then he looks at Yoongi,
"Where is my phone?"

Yoongi passes him his phone and Jungkook opens it. He reads the messages that Yoongi had sent to you. He sighs as he remembers the only thing before collapsing. Park Jimin.

"I protected her from Jimin and her father by keeping her with me but she just drugged her own grave."
Jungkook sighs as he tries to get up.

"Maybe you should tell her about Jimin."
Yoongi suggests.

"And blow up my cover right?"
Jungkook taunts.
"And she may not believe me because that psycho is her friend for 3 years."

Yoongi just keeps quiet. Jungkook breaks the silence as he asks,
"Where is she right now?"

"Boys told us that she met Jaehyun when he was just about to get into his car. He had to visit a fashion outlet since he invested in them and had to check their outlet out."
Yoongi spoke.

"So, they are at the mall?"
Jungkook asks and Yoongi nods.

Jungkook nods back as he wears his jacket.
"I'm going to pick her up and then head back home. It's been one day and a half since I haven't seen her, I'll come tomorrow."

Yoongi nods and sighs in relief when Jungkook didn't asked about the man. But before Jungkook could leave the room, he turned towards Yoongi and asks him,
"What happened to the guy? Did he say anything?"

Yoongi simply shook his head so that jungkook will not get suspicious.
"He also fainted and is kept in the room right now."