|N I N E| [M]

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC THEN PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook takes you to his car, and you both get in. You're very aware of what you're doing. You might regret it but in this moment you don't.

As he drives you feel his hand on your thigh. He rubs your left thigh with his thumb while still looking to the road driving. You look over and his veins popping out on his hand that grips the wheel.

You wonder what is going through his head for him to be this focused. You feel his squeeze your thigh slightly. "Do you like looking at me?" He asked, turning his head to you. "Maybe." You answer him with.

After a few minutes in the car he stops and you both get out. He takes your hand in him and pulls you with him inside. You see a few maids stop and look at you both. He takes you out of their sight and to a room.

 He takes you out of their sight and to a room

You look at it as he shuts and locks the door. You feel his hands touch your waist from behind. His lips lock with your neck making you lean you head back on his shoulder. He makes a little mark on the spot.

He lifts his head up and turns you around. His hands tap your legs signaling you to jump. You put your hands around his neck and jump around his waist. He holds your ass and walks to the bed.

He puts you on the bed and look down to you. "I want these clothes off of you." He says and grips the hem of your sweater, pulling it over your head. He looks at your torso and runs his hands on the exposed skin.

"Red is a flattering color, especially for you." He says and you put your hands on the buttons on his black shirt. You undo ever botten and slide the shirt off his shoulders. You let out a soft breath as his body is very hot.

He leans down and kisses your lips roughly as his hands hold you waist close to his, making you feel his hard bulge. You let out a little moan making him release a chuckle.

"Enjoying this already?" He teased. You flip onto of him and hold onto his shoulders. You kiss his neck but don't leave a mark. He presses his hands on your thighs bring you to his harden member.

You move your hands over his chest, feeling his perfect body. His hands make their way to the small of your back and he unzips your tan skirt. "You made it to easy." He says making you roll your eyes.

He smiles at your matching red laced bra and underwear. "To bad those will be coming off." He eyes look you down to up slowly, making sure he sees you like this for a little longer.

After he is finished with starting seductively, he kisses your shoulder down to your collar bone. He lays you on the bed and his hand play with the hem of your underwear.