Chapter Three

"So Ravis, who are you?" Y/N sat down on her couch, her hand gripped at her pants. "And where did you come from?"

I am Ravis Zortalon, I originated from the planet called Skalon, but became a refugee on Krypton when it was destroyed from natural causes. My people are called Skalas, we were a civilization of peaceful services amongst the different regions. I was a defender of the harvesters during winter or colder temperatures as it varies, and a guard to our heir whenever a big celebration was announced.

"That's fascinating." She said. "Why do you need me as a host?"

My body cannot live underneath the sun as it weakens me to a fragile state, like a human child in physical durablity. Every Skalas has a hidden ability or abilities that is forbidden to share amongst our kind, but since I am apart of your mind I have the right to share it will you. Unlike Supergirl and Superman with heighten abilities such as super strength, lazer eyes, bullet proof resistance, and along the odd freezing breath or air; I have the ability to stop objects in motion like bullets, and I am able to travel out of body when injured to take control of another.

"Where is your body?" She asked, not wanting to push the mind control until later. "You must have it somewhere."

I do, it is hidden in the escape pod, and I could return to it in a matter of seconds, but I am in dire need of help as my body is weak and fragile as I mentioned, and I cannot move an inch without excessive amount of pain. I was hoping I could ask Supergirl's help, but I do not want to harm you during those times so I hurried back here.

"That's very thoughtful, and I appreciate the concern, and I'm terribly sorry about your home planet." She sighed. "One question, you aren't going to control me to do irrational things, right?"

Explain.

"To do, I don't know, to help a person who has a cat stuck in their tree?"

What is a cat, and why would they be stuck in the oxygen supply?

"Oh no, nevermind." She looked over at the time, and saw it was barely past ten. "I should get going to bed, don't do anything stupid."

Yes.

***

Ravis flew in the sky looking down upon the human for any sign of deadly intruders. She landed soft and gentle to see a man on a bridge.

"Excuse me sir," Ravis announced. "Such heights for a human of any size is truly deadly, why are you on the edge?"

"You're Ravis, the new hero," He said, looking down the at incoming traffic.

He swallows saliva, and gripped the railing. "Why are you here? Don't try to stop me!"

"You are very close to your death, I heard it was called suicide to take ones own life." She crept closer without making a noise. "It was because of something tragic, you can't handle it anymore, is it okay if I listen to you?"

"Why would you care, you're just some dumb alien! You don't know what I feel!" He spat, adjusting his feet.

"I may not understand the human brain, but I assure you our pain is fairly equal." She hugged the young man from behind. "As my home was destroyed in front of my eyes two times too many."

"I lost my family, it was fault -- I ran off to some other woman expecting something better, but I caused them to die -- alone when they needed me the most!" He cried. "Only if I was there to hold back the intruder, to let my wife run with the kids to our safe room while she called the cops -- if only I wasn't a dumbass for destroying my happy home!" He forced himself out her hold. "I deserve to die, I killed what I loved!"

Ravis dived after him, cradling his body into on coming traffic, allowing her body to protect his. "What are you doing!"

Tires screeching to halt, cars barely crashing into one another, the driver watched as the alien rolls out of the hold without one inch of pain.

"Ravis!" Supergirl landed, stopping two cards from knocking into one another. "Are you alright," Her eyes widen. Ravis was busted and bruised, blood easily oozing itself out her body.

The man was at perfect condition, no scratch or chip of his skin was damaged. The ambulance and DEO handled the environment while Supergirl tried to talk to the unknown alien.

"Ravis!" Supergirl called.

Ravis panicked at the damage she promised not to commit, and flew without haste. "She can bleed."

"Either she's immune to physical pain or just plain stupid and reckless." Alex spoke.

"It doesn't matter, I need to go after her, and make sure she's okay, and probably get some answers too."

"Not right now, we have too many problems behind us that we have to deal with first."

"I know, I'm just worried that whoever that is -- that I know them. A big sense of déjà vu on how they speak, but maybe I'm just crazy."

"Yeah, just crazy." Alex joked.

"Hey, whatever -- we got work to do!"