70

"Good luck Harry." I said giving him one last hug before he went on stage.

"Thanks baby." Harry said back and kissed me on the top of my head while he squeezed me a little tighter before letting go and heading on stage.

The beginning notes started playing and I heard the crowd screaming and cheering for Harry. It still gives me goosebumps even though I see it almost every night. One of my favorite things is watching him do what he loves. He's completely himself singing and dancing around in front of thousands of people. 

He is so talented, he was born to be on stage. Getting to see him do what he loves every night is a dream in itself. 

I will miss watching him pour his heart out on stage every night. I will miss traveling to different cities and spending all day together and waking up next to him, but I'm trying to focus on now and not think about it much.

Throughout the concert I had heard fans yelling my name and things about our newly 'public' relationship. Thankfully Harry either didn't hear them or chose to ignore them. I really didn't want more added attention than I have already been receiving. Everything changed so fast without us fully knowing. We both agreed that although everyone knows we are together now we still don't want our relationship to be public and don't want to share every detail or really any at all. I like how things are between us and don't feel we need to share everything with the world. Harry agrees.

Considering everyone was so sure we were together before I've been getting a lot more attention that I didn't expect. Surprisingly it was for the most part positive. Of course there was hate but I told myself this would happen and I wouldn't let them effect me.

"Baby." Harry said this afternoon as I had been starting at my phone reading the countless articles and instagram comments. "I know it's hard but you just have to ignore what everyone is saying." He said taking my phone away from my face and replaced it with his lips kissing my nose, cheek, then lips.

"I'm fine." I laughed while he attacked me with his kisses stealing my phone back.

Harry stayed leaning over me and I stared at his arm filled with tattoos trying to memorize each one in detail. "I can tell by how you were staring your phone you're not, and that's okay, it's a lot trust me I know. People are going to talk, a lot. But look at me." He put his hand under my chin and moved my face to face his. "No matter what people say or what people think it changes nothing between us. I love you and nothing will change that." He kisses my lips softly.

"How do you always know what to say?" I giggled and kissed him again. "I love you too H."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I made eye contact with Harry and he winked at me like he does at some point every night. It's what I look forward to at every show.

And what I will miss at every show.

I have been standing in the back guarded area of the pit and have the perfect view and I get to see Harry immediately after he comes off stage. I do love seeing him perform but running into his arms after he just poured his heart and energy into it is on a completely different feeling.

He does his famous whale and thanks his fans for the millionth time which I think is the cutest. Harry walks off stage and I run into his arms the second we can't be seen backstage. He pulls me as close as he can to his body like we've been away from each other for months instead of just a few hours.

"That was amazing baby." I say every night not knowing how else to explain how good he is at what he does before he kisses me.

And I will miss that after every show.