Chapter 32

*Matt Pov*

After we returned from the restaurant, we immediately called it a night.

It is just definitely bugging me completely that she doesn't love me. Why is it? I don't know!

Few days later Becks and Wilson visited us as the girls wanted to plan the Becks wedding.

They actually want to get married immediately.

Suhani entertained them in our living room, while I was getting ready.

When I entered I heard that Becks and Mellisa want to get married on the same day.

That's cool actually!

They looked at me for my permission. I nodded smiling at them.

They hugged each other and Wilson stood up to leave.

"Bye Baby. Love you." he said pecking his fiancé ofcouse.

For which Becks replied "Love you too."

Suhani just looked at them with pure admiration. Is she missing so much being my wife?

I went near her and scooped her into my arms.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked giving a shriek.

I kissed her hard. Not like a peck or something and released her.

"Oh! I can see the love here." Becks said dreamily.

Suhani came out of her trance and laughed at Becks.

"Seriously Becks that's a very nice joke. Love and between us is a big No." she said still laughing.

I just looked at her shocked.

She looked at me and said "Bye Matt."

I nodded and let Wilson drag me outside our house.

When we started to travel towards the Company, I just sat there lost in my thoughts.

"So no love huh?" Wilson asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah! That's what I said before right?" I asked him but cursed at myself for my tone being so weak.

"I hope you know what you are doing because I can clearly see that you are having doubts here about your thought on love." He replied shrugging.

What nonsense? How can I change my thought which I settled in my mind from small age?

I am not for sure!

But am I?

*Suhani Pov*

When Matt and Wilson left, I immediately stopped laughing and looked at Becks.

And the poor Becks is just looking wide eyed shocked at me.

"What?" I asked her chuckling.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked.

"Nothing!" I replied shrugging.

"Don't give me that reply young lady. Tell me now everything." She said threatening.

"Ok jeez no need to use violence here. Anyway as you know your dumb brother keeps on saying that he doesn't love me and doesn't believe in love. So I got an idea few days back. If I keep on saying that 'I love him' then he will run away." I said and got a response of nod from her.

I continued saying "If I tried to leave him, he will definitely not allow me. So now I got into his track saying I don't love him and started talking his language." I explained everything to Becks.

"Wow! That's just wow." She said amused.

"I am happy that it is amusing for you." I said sarcastically.

"Whatever! And you are right actually for my dumb brother, reverse strategy is very good one." She said smiling.

"Hey I want to ask you something?" I asked her.

"Sure! What is it?" she asked.

"What is the reason behind your brother's thinking like this?" I asked her.

She laughed and said "Tell me what reasons there might be?"

"Hmm love failure or have troubled parents. Something like that." I replied shrugging.

She laughed so much clutching her stomach and said "If you know the reason then you would want to go and hit your's husband head."

"Stop the riddles and tell me Becks." I pleaded her.

"Ok. My parents actually didn't love each other back then." She said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Listen to me completely. But they are so happy with each other. They are married because of some arranged marriage but didn't know that they love each other for so many years." She replied.

Wow what a messed up situation! I thought smiling.

She ignored my smile and continued saying "When we were kids they used to say their story telling that you don't need love to be happy. And on the other side we saw many married couples who totally gone through love marriages fight with each other and all. So from the kid stage that thought developed and developed. Now it just made him Dumb."

"That's dumb!" this is the only thing that left my mouth.

"Tell me about it!" she said shaking her head.

What is wrong with you Matt?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys small update......

I just want to let you know that no comment of any reader will ever hurt me or anything. I will always have a smile while reading them.......

Comment plz and vote......................