6

"Lee Min" The principal calls your name.

You take a deep breath before standing up to accept your diploma, you had worked so hard for this to happen and today is that day you were looking for.

"Congratulations," the principal says to you as she shakes your hand before giving you your diploma.

"Thank you," you say with accepting your diploma.

You walk out of the stage with a big smile plastered in your face as you were holding your diploma.

After the ceremony, Jungkook walked to you with the biggest bunny smile ever, your heart fluttered when you saw him.

"I'm so proud of you kitten!" He exclaimed pulling you into a hug.

"Thank you Kookie, you helped me a lot," you said remembering all those nights he stayed up with you helping you study.

Jungkook pecked your lips before your parents saw you two like that.

Let's say they didn't know how wild you guys were...

"Congratulations princess!" your dad told you while pulling you into a hug.

"Thanks, Dad," you said grinning.

"We are so proud of you!" your mom said grinning.

Your parents wanted to have photos with you, Jungkook took a couple of pictures of you guys but then your dad made him get in the photos too.

Jungkook's heart raced like crazy when your dad called him to be in the family photos too. 

Your father was overprotective over you and when you brought Jungkook to meet them let's say that he didn't like the idea of you dating a man, the truth was he did like Jungkook for you but it hurt him that you were already a woman and not his little princess anymore; but after all, Jungkook went a month ago to your parent's house while you were in classes to talk to them important matters...

After an hour you said goodbye to your parents grinning, Jungkook and you leave the university, you look at it as long as you can, this is hopefully the last time you were there.  

You sigh once the university is out of your sight, a couple of minutes later you got home, you jump out of the car and happily make your way inside.

"You better start packing," Jungkook said.

You stopped on your tracks, you turned around furrowing your brows while looking at him.

"Huh?" 

"Pack your bags we are going on vacations," he says grinning.

You blinked multiple times thinking this was a joke, Jungkook laughs at your reaction;  he takes your hand and starts leading you inside the house.

He leads to the bedroom.

"Wait here babe," he says smiling.

He goes out of the room, you stand there confused waiting for him, he comes back in no time with empty luggage and two papers on his hand.

He hands you one ticket, you look at it.

A first-class ticket to Paris, boarding at 4:30 a.m. of the next day.

You run to pack your luggage, Jungkook laughs, your reaction was priceless for him.

This was going to be a memorable trip.

After you have thrown random clothes into your luggage, you make sure to sneak Jungkook's favorite lingerie when he's not looking at you.

You both finish packing, you both decide to not sleep, the excitement.

You are excited about the surprise trip, you never thought Jungkook would do something like this.

Jungkook is excited and nervous, he has been anticipating this for a year, he loved you with all his heart, you were the one he wanted to be the rest of his life.

The time came for both of you to go to the airport, you two were smiling like crazy, Jungkook didn't stop telling you what he planned to do with you once in France.

He wanted to take you shopping, have the best coffee ever, walk with you around Paris, take thousands of pictures with you closes the Eiffel Tower... and a thing he kept to himself...

You entered the airport just in time to here.

"Now boarding passengers with destination to Paris, France"

You both squealed in excitement, you checked in, after that Jungkook and you go in the airplane holding hands. 

You two get comfortable once you find your seats next to each other. You can't help but fall asleep quickly for a couple of hours.

Jungkook looks at you with love in his eyes, his heart races when he thinks about the trip.

It's finally happening.

He takes your left hand between his hands, he looks at it for a while, especially a bare finger...

He can't wait to put a ring on your finger.

=========

A/N-  🎶He likes it so he will put a ring on it🎶 Don't come for me because of that LMAO I had to do it okay😂 I wrote that part listening to "Single Ladies" I got inspired.

I love you all!💜

Bye-bye!