Chapter 14:

Alisha Jones
Savannah Georgia

Kaylin sat the flower down on shanika's grave and stood back up and I put my arms around her.

"she's in a better place right?" Kaylin asked.

"of course, she died for us not a lot people would do that for noting in return." I said as we just looked at her headstone.

"I miss her." She whispered, and I kissed the top of her head and we began to walk back to the car when I noticed a white man in a suit watching us near by.

"take the keys and start the car up I'll be back." I said as I gave kaylin the keys and began walking up to the man.

"who are you?" I asked as I approached him.

"Your daughter?" He asked as he looked at my car.

"who are you?" I asked.

"Detective McNeal I assume you know exactly who I am." he said with a smirk.

"You have nerve you kill one of my friends now your gloating at her grave." I said.

"lethal injection and her lack of common sense killed her." He said.

"your not shit leave my family alone before you end up in one of these graves next." I snapped before walking away.

"Is that a threat?!" He called out.

"it's a promise!" I yelled as I walked to my car.

                                             ***

"so he was just watching you?" Tara asked.

"Yes watching me, what if he does the same thing to me he did to nika?" I said as I sprayed perfume all over my body.

"I really don't know, the boys are acting like they have everything under control but everybody is stressing out and losing focus Q left town without saying anything so there worried about what he might do it's a lot." She said.

"have you talked to king maybe he-

"King is not in a very helping mood right now ion want to ask for anything."

"Elijah is a asshole." I mumbled as I applied my lashes.

"feel bad for king he's dealing with a lot him and Shay are going back and forth about custody over kaia." Tara said as she crossed her arms.

"damn that's tough." I said.

"how do you and ken Ken co parent?"

"It's easy we communicate we've known each other forever but in Shay's situation not so much." I mumbled.

"I don't want to tell her but I think king should have full custody not because she's not a good mom only because of her health I don't want her to have a relapse what if nobody's there to save her next time." Tara said.

"I agree but it isn't our business stay out of it, we have other shit to worry about." I mumbled as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"why am I watching kaylin again?" She asked.

"I told you I have to take care of something at kaylins school." I said while looking at her.

"your getting a little to dressed up for a teacher conference." She said.

"and you need to start minding your business." I said with a smile and she rolled her eyes. " I'll be back later." I said and walked out of the room.

                                               ***

I walked inside kaylin school and headed to the front office.

"Alisha." Mrs. Chester said surprised.

"heyy." I said with a smile.

"Mr. Sanders is working so-

"Thank you but I think I'll find out for myself." I said and walked in his office he looked up shocked, I closed and locked the door as Mrs. Chester babbled.

"Ms. Jones I didn't know you were stopping by Is everything okay?" He asked as I took my shoes and then my dress off and he smiled and looked away as I walked up to him.

"we are not doing this today." he said as I grabbed his face to face me.

"Stop being so uptight live a little." I whispered as I unbuttoned his suit and he smirked.

"Fuck it." he said and picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed me by my neck and kissed me as he put me on his desk.

"You don't know how much I've missed you." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Stop talking and show me then." I said as I pulled his lips back to mine.

                                              ***

I put my shoes back on and Leon came behind me and kissed my neck and I smiled and stood up straight and kissed him.

"you can't do that again Mrs.chester is gonna start to get suspicious." He said.

"She already is." I said while chuckling.

"Why are you so fired up today?" He asked.

"what do you mean? I can't show my man any love?" I frowned.

"Alisha your my wife we've been together for five years I know you like the back of my hand." He said.

"It's the detective I saw him today I think he's watching me." I mumbled.

"have you talked to elijah?" He asked.

"no he's busy and I don't want to bother him." I said.

"This would be easier if we could just tell people about us then I could talk to elijah and probably help out." He shrugged.

"No you have to much to lose I won't have another person in my life taken from me because of this life." I said.

"go home I'll see you later." Leon said as he pecked my head and I smiled.

"love you." I said.

"Love you most." He said, I got in my car and just sat there, Me and Leon eloped two years ago he's perfect he helped me finish school helped Kaylin he's the man I've been waiting for my entire life. I kept it a secret because I don't want him to get hurt and exposed to my life style which means I have to keep him a secret and I hate hiding him he deserves to be shown off, if KenKen finds out I've had him around kaylin without his consent he'll lose his shit but I don't think it's a big deal he's her principal he's already around her all the time, plus Kaylin loves him which is why she understands we have to keep him a secret .

***
Alisha is married !? She deserves it after everything Kendall hoe ass put her through so happy for her. Why is detective McNeal watching Alisha ? Make sure you comment and vote! 💕