Hide-N-Seek

Hide- N- Seek

~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Hiccup are 17

**************************

"Ready or not, here I come!" You heard a voice call out in the distance.

You took a quick brake, placing your hands on your knees as you tried to catch your breath.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are!" you heard in the distance.

You decided to take a minute brake before you dashed farther into the woods.

Meanwhile, Hiccup looked in every tree, every ditch, and behind every brush as he searched for you. He found Fishlegs, then the twins, then Snotlout, then Astrid, but couldn't find you. "Where is she?" he muttered under his breath, looking behind a bush.

"I don't know," Astrid shrugged, looking up in a tree.

"We've been looking for hours!" Snotlout complained. "Let's go home!"

"We've been looking for fifteen minutes and you've done nothing but look at yourself in the mirror you brought!" Hiccup said, his voice raising a few pitches. "Go home if you want but I'm not stopping until I find (Y/N)."

Snotlout scoffed at his cousin, but stayed sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree.

"Hiccup!" Fishlegs called. "Come look!"

Hiccup ran over to Fishlegs, seeing footprints in the mud. "(Y/N)!" he gasped. "Guys, come on! She went this way!"

They followed the tracks until there was no more, then proceeded to search the surrounding area. You had traveled to the cove nearby, and fell asleep on a soft patch of grass.

"Everyone, split up," Hiccup commanded, "Fishlegs and Snotlout, search that way," he pointed to his left, "The twins, that way," he pointed to his left, "Astrid, that way," he pointed behind him, "and I'll go this way. Meet back here in half an hour," He walked forward as the others ran in their assigned direction.

Not long after, the sun started to set and Hiccup arrived at the cove. He walked through the narrow entrance and around the large cove. "(Y/N)!" he cried running over to you. "I FOUND... you," he whispered the last word as he realized that he found you sleeping. "Awe," he sighed, kneeling down and placing a strand of loose hair behind you ear, "your so adorable, (Y/N). I hope you'll say yes tomorrow."

He placed a soft kiss on your cheek before picking you up and carrying you over to the place the others were waiting.

"Hiccup!" Astrid yelled. "Did you- oh," she saw you sleeping as he carried you closer.

"Yeah," he whispered, loudly. "I found her. Let's start heading to the village, it's getting late." Everyone eagerly agreed and quickly headed towards their home.

When they reached the outskirts of the village, everyone headed in their separate directions for home. Hiccup carried you to his place and placed you on his bed.

He covered you in a blanket and placed a kiss upon your forehead. "I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered. He stared at you for a few minutes before falling asleep, using his hands for a pillow that laid at your side, him sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed.

*****************

You woke up smiling, for you had a dream that your crush loved you. That Hiccup loved you.

You opened your eyes and rolled onto your side. An auburn haired boy the first thing you see.

You sat up quickly with a quiet gasp before looking around. This wasn't your room.