Answers

soooo just a heads up, you guys might love me after this chapter. you also might hate me after this chapter. you might even love me and then hate me after this chapter. but just to let you know, this a looooooooong chapter (like over 5,000 words) so enjoy :)

•New York City, Present Day•

"I need you to forget about me." Juliana told Peyton, and just when Peyton was about to ask what Juliana meant, for there was no way in hell that Peyton would ever forget about Julia, within a second, her girlfriend was on the floor. Her eye's couldn't even process what happened in front of her, only the sound of bones breaking and the woman who went by Katherine was now towering over Julia's body.

Her entire body went into shock once she realized that Julia wasn't breathing and her neck didn't look right, it looked like it had been broken. Of course, Peyton had never seen a dead body up close before, but what she had seen from Katherine since they had gotten here, it didn't surprise Peyton that she was capable of murder. But it didn't make sense on how she would have the strength to break someone's neck and that quick as well. If there was one thing Peyton was certain of, it was that she knew Julia had to be a fighter and Katherine just killed her so easily.

Peyton was lost for words, all she could do was glance down at her girlfriend's body and the person who had murdered her. She wanted to scream until her lungs burned because it was starting to settle in Peyton that Julia was dead, but nothing came out.

To make matters worst for Peyton, she watched as Katherine grabbed Julia's legs and began to drag her body away from Peyton. She so badly wanted to scream at the crazy ass bitch to let go of her girlfriend, for even in death, Julia didn't deserve that kind of treatment.

While Peyton's mind was trying to gather the words to scream at Katherine, the older vampire went to her purse and pulled out a vervain filled syringe before walking over to Julia's body and stuck her with the needle in her arm and ejected the water-down herb into her. Once she was done, she threw the syringe over to the side, knowing some drug addict would find it and use it for their own pleasure.

Katherine sighed, and walked over to the girl who was still tied down. Peyton opened her mouth to scream at her, but nothing once again came out and this caused Katherine to chuckle.

But Katherine thought that the poor girl desired to know what was happening. "I'm going to be quick with this, because I know it won't be long before Fallon shows up, wondering where Juliana is, but by then, we should be long gone." Katherine glanced over at Juliana, "You see, you little girlfriend was trying to compel you to forget about her so you could have a somewhat normal life. You wouldn't have to wonder where she was or if she was okay. You could easily move on from her."

Katherine turned back to Peyton and smirked before putting her hands on top of Peyton's arms which were still tied to the arms of the chair. "But, I knew Juliana would do that and in your coffee drink that I gave you, I put some vervain in it and well, you can see the effects of it." All Peyton gave Katherine was a confused look which resulted in the vampire rolling her eyes. None of this was making sense, just like the conversation she listened to earlier between Katherine and Julia and a tomb. At this point, Peyton truly thought she was in a nightmare, but she knew she wasn't.

But finally, Peyton was able to get something out, "Why?" She whispered. It wasn't a lot but she hoped it could explain somethings.

"Well, I really wanted to kill you." Peyton gulped once hearing those words while Katherine pulled away from the scared girl. "But, I knew if I did that, I would never gain back Juliana's trust and I can't have that. So, I did the next best thing; mental torture. The idea of never knowing. While Julia will be thinking you're living your best days, you'll be miserable. Wondering if you'll ever see her again, if she's okay, or if she found someone else to take your place, but you'll never know because our little Julia will be somewhere where you'll never find her. As a result of all this, your thoughts will slowly eat you alive and you'll go insane."