ii

voicemail 2, january 21st, 3:18 am// hey it's shlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP*

"Hey, It's Autumn. I know that you're probably not gonna answer these calls, but umm, today was the day"

as she talked softly into the phone, tears fell down her cheek.

she closed her eyes and brought herself back to what happened a year ago today

Autumn sat on her best friend's bed scrolling through her phone while she was streaming. "Minx, who are you talking with?" she asked, "A dickhead" she responded in-between laughs. The girl was curious, so she got up and went over to her friend.

"Chat say hello to Autumn" she let out a soft laugh"Hi chat" "Who names their kid after a season?" a deeper voice said "I didn't get to chose", the girl looked at her friend confused. "That's Schlatt," Mix told her.

"What kind of name is that?" "I've been thinking about changing it" he said, "oh yeah? to what?" "волк," Schlatt let out a soft chuckle "What does that even mean?" "It means волк" Autumn giggled. She sat back down on Rebecca's bed and looked him up.

"Kinda crazy to see how far we've come, well, we're nowhere now but...."

She stopped and let out a deep sigh

"Who was that?" she heard him say, "Autumn, she's my best friend. She flew down to Irland to come visit me but she's from the States" "Interesting" Autumn felt her heart flutter, but why?

"I'm gonna go, bye Schlatt"

Autumn looked out her window watching the city of San Diego. Thoughts and anxieties filled her head.

the two people I care about most left and it's all my fault