- Hidden Love - Kelly Oubre Jr -

Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip
————

 ———— Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip  Y/N was jolted awake when she heard a loud bang in her home

————
Kelly Oubre Jr Story Clip

Y/N was jolted awake when she heard a loud bang in her home. She sat up in bed and listened for more sounds. Her heart was beating so fast she thought she would have a heart attack. She lived alone, so no one should be in the home besides her.

"Shit," someone cursed, "Y/N. You up?"

Y/N took a deep breath when she recognized the voice. "I am now." A tall, dark skinned man, who was covered in tattoos, and had dark curly hair walked into her room.

"My bad. I accidentally ran into your plant," he scratched the back of his neck. "And let's just say, he ain't alive no more."

"Kelly. You killed my plant," Y/N ripped the covers from her body. "I was on a eight month streak of not killing a plant."

Y/N grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

2:46 am

"What you even doing here? It's late, I couldn't even get a text?"

"Yea, about that," Kelly plopped himself down onto Y/N's bed and stared at the ceiling, "Valerie and I got into a fight. And she wouldn't leave, so I did."

"Oh. Do not tell me that you interrupted my hibernation over that stupid bitch," Y/N scoffed and glared at her best friend.

"If that damn plant wasn't in the way you'd be asleep and I'd be chilling in your living room," Kelly's phone dinged. He picked it up and scoffed.

"She wants me to come back over."

"Just break up with her already. She's crazy. Like insane asylum type crazy," Y/N rolled her eyes and leaned her back onto the headboard.

"Damn. Tell me how you really feel," Kelly chuckled and typed on his phone.

"When y'all started dating she literally walked up to me and told me to never speak to you again," Y/N said, "she's wild."

"You get so heated. It's hilarious," Kelly laughed and put his phone down.

"She makes my blood boil," Y/N's anger raised, "I just want you to choose a girl that is cool, and not a bitch."

"I like what I like," Kelly shrugged his shoulder. Y/N rolled her eyes, "What was the fight about anyway?"

Kelly shook his head, "You don't want to know." Y/N glared at him and got up from the bed to walk out of her bedroom. Kelly's hand clasped her's and pulled her back down onto the bed. "Fine."

"I may have accidentally slipped up that I slept in your bed with you the other night," Kelly cringed knowing that Y/N would physically scold him. A white fluffy pillow slapped him in the face.

"Are you stupid?" Y/N asked in a irritated voice, "Might as well tell her that we sleep together too."

Kelly looked at her confused, "We don't though."

"That's what she probably thinks," Y/N shook her head, "How did it even slip up."

"I literally hate myself," Kelly shook his head, "We were in bed and I told her that we should get some silk sheets like yours because they're comfortable to sleep in."

"So, you snitched on yourself because you suggested silk sheets," Y/N nodded her head, "Good job."

"Well, what are you about to do now?" Y/N asked Kelly.

He spread his limbs farther across Y/N's bed, "I'm going to bed. Right here." He laid his head down on a soft pillow and closed his eyes.

"So you're going to stay here, sleep in my bed with me, then go home and suggest to Valerie that maybe you guys should get feather pillows too?"

Kelly rolled his eyes and said, "She's tripping over nothing. It ain't mean nothing to us anyway, so who cares."

"You're stupid," Y/N laughed, "So Valerie can go sleep in the same bed with another male and it would be okay?"

"What's with you? First you're on my side, now you're on her side."

Y/N held up her hands, "I ain't on no sides. I'm just saying."

"Just shut up and lay down," Kelly mumbled into the pillow he was laying his head down on.

The two eventually went to sleep after another hour of talking. They had laid next to each other, but at a safe distance so they weren't touching. They had been friends for years and had never thought sleeping in the same bed was weird. When people asked Y/N how she was so comfortable around Kelly she would say that it was like he was her husband in a past life. They felt like they've known each other their whole lives, and they had a bond that no one would break.

But they had never had romantic feelings for each other. At least feelings that the other one knew about.

So when Y/N woke up with Kelly's arm wrapped around her waist and her head on his chest, she was confused. This had never happened before, even though it should've felt weird to Y/N. It didn't. It somehow felt right, like that they should be cuddling all the time.

Kelly's sudden voice startled Y/N. "Play with my hair," he mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Y/N scrunched her eyebrows at him. Kelly looked down at her with his beautiful, tired eyes and repeated himself.

"Play with my hair."

Y/N sat up and stared at her blankets confused. Why wasn't he acting like this was odd? Why was he asking her to play with his hair like they were dating?

"You good?" Kelly asked as he also sat up. He looked at her with concern. Y/N nodded her head.

"It's, just. Uh," She pointed to where they were just laying and looked at him, almost asking for answers.

"Was that weird?" Kelly asked her. Y/N shrugged, "I mean. We've never cuddled like that before. But."

"I was content with it," Kelly shrugged too and got up from bed, "I got to go. Valerie's about to be on my ass." He leaned over and gave her the usual friendly kiss on the head and left her room.

Y/N sat in her bed for a few minutes after he left still wondering. What was that? And why didn't it feel weird?
———-
Comment " yes " if this should be a imagine series.
I need five comments to do it.
————
word count : 1078