[10] Onward

Just a reminder, I forgot about Armania's kingdoms and clans sooo here's a little summary of it:

Armania has four kingdoms; north (largest), south, east, then west. The continent have also 4 Royal Clans; Varia (wizards, rumored to be celestials or beings of the sky), Ymiore (beast-taming but may have the appearance of beastkins), Elvior (elves, usually on their forest dimensions separated from humans), then Myliern (sea creatures, mostly don't associate w/ humans).

That's all!

And also please check out my other book is much similar to this one.

Hope you guys enjoy this update!

votes and comments are highly appreciated 😍

•×•

So, he have come. The Headmaster thought, Good, then we'll proceed according to plan.

The Headmaster's eyes suddenly landed on Emir, who's still soundly asleep on his slumber. This caused the Headmaster to sigh, mentioning Eure to wake the sleeping prince up. Eure quickly walked towards the said prince, tapping his shoulder slightly using a little force on the prince.

"Prince Emir, it's time to wake up. The guest have arrived." Eure says.

Emir's closed eyes suddenly blinks, his brown eyes clearly drowsy from the waking. He immediately looked around and found all of the audience staring at him, before he stopped as his brown eyes met with Yuen's golden ones.

Yuen...? Emir thought, jaw tightening, remembering the silver-haired youth with golden eyes who saved both him and his mother years ago. After all these years I've finally found you.

The Headmaster suddenly cleared his throat.

"As I was saying," he continues, "I expect all of you to conceal my relative's identity as the White Mage. Regardless, he too shall act as guard should act. Is everything clear to all of you?"

As if it's not, Yuen comments inside his head before sweating. What's with the drowsy prince? The way he looks is kinda... off.

Ignoring the stare, Yuen immediately walked in front of the seven princes, leaning on the Headmaster's wooden table and spoke.

"You can all call me by the name of Yuen. Truly, I'm glad I could meet the future rulers of this land." Yuen smiled, oh how I really feeling glad on killing you guys too. "But you've all mistaken my compliance regarding the guarding matter. I didn't accept because of honor, I accept this matter because of the incoming threat on our beloved Armania."

Brat, the Headmaster thought. He purposely left out his interest regarding the rewards.

"Well, now," Yuen gave a warm smile, opposite from what his monstrous agenda from the back of his mind. "Shall we start the contract?"

•×•×•

The sun have risen to it's peak, illuminating the world into a sunny afternoon. Clouds walks through the sky, yet it gets fewer and fewer as time pass by. There was no birds chirping nor birds flying in the horizon, for these creatures knew so much well, that if you pass the border of the mansion then you'll probably good as dead.

Contrast on the lack of sound, the mansion stood tall and filled with pride, privilege for being a noble. The walls were painted white, with shiny gates surrounding the manor, tag along with high quality of wood as the doors and windows, and brimmed with golden or silver colors of hue.